What Goes Around Comes Around

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by MikeyMetro, Feb 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

So, the latest hot topic issue is the AP talent of MC. But that's not what I am going to write about.

What I am going to write about is how all of you; all of us, react to these sort of things. They happen al the time. And the community reacts predictably each time. Empowering the devs to continue doing this.

The devs know that if they want to change something that has been a certain way for a long time; they just have to do it piecemeal when it only affects a minority of the community.

This way they can do it with minimal risk since the majority of the community will say stuff like, "it's about time, the same sort of thing has happened to me," or not say anything at all because it does not affect them.

Instead of the majority of community going, "wait; what?" "Hey, don't nerf that dude!" "Hold on there, don't steal his stuff!" we willingly play along with the devs little game of divide and conquer.

While pondering how to respond to this latest change just remember... what goes around comes around... you may be next.

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
  2. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Well, i agree your ideea, but somehow i dont think that the fact that some players from other classes seems to be happy that mage was weakened even more by fixing that "bug", counts too much in game changing.

One reason why i dont think that, is because feedback are filtered by modds and i think that moods beeing players in first place and having great experience in game and in forum, are able to pass right message, no rubbish.

The real problem seems to be that some guys from bp who decides what is changing/fixing in game are quite not qualified, is my opinion. They just do not realize that impact of their bad decision can be that many players will not pay anymore or even leave game.

1vanka likes this.
  3. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

For the last couple of years I argued against every single nerf whether it effected me or not.

Doesn't do any good.

Some players will always whine about other classes being OP no matter what. When the nerf hammer finally falls on the class that they play, they will whine, but then they will simply go back to complaining about the other classes.

jeffzrx likes this.
  4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

that's the textbook definition of useful idiots

But it seems that not many of them have remained ingame

cancerous brats EDIT have actually left the forums it seems

Last edited by moderator: Feb 19, 2019