What is the best way to level up low level character?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by efehan341989, Mar 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. efehan341989

efehan341989 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, i want to help my friend levelling with my 55 level DK. What's the fastest way to gain exp? Right now i am clearing FBI map on mod1, farming keys and this map in general seemed to me that give good exp. I also tried sigris, khalys in normal mode but i am not sure which is the best. Any opinion?

PS: He can't enter PW maps.

2. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Obvious tip: buy all the exp boosts - pet and buffs - that you see in the shop. And go farming Big Desert fatal as soon as he reaches lev 50, even if this imply to have made all the main quests along the game. That's all, i fear: unfortunately, gain exp fast in normal mode is simply not possible.

efehan341989 likes this.
  3. efehan341989

He is 37 right now, we are clearing mode1 (paintul i guess?), not normal. Thanks for the tip, other than these tips how can he be 50 level ASAP?

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Any map in painful with a high density of monsters and use the XP buffs. That is about as fast as it gets.

efehan341989 likes this.
  5. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Also... Don't make him skip the quests, they offer a ‎significant amount of experience as reward.

Shansurri and _Baragain_ like this.
  6. _Baragain_

He should work on those when he's running solo.

efehan341989 likes this.
  7. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

Side note-- leveling fast will cause him to 'outrun' his wisdom leveling. He'll want to purchase or find other ways to increase his wisdom pick up, because without it he'll be a rather weak level 50.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  8. Sakkon

Sakkon Forum Greenhorn

Like the others said, make sure you have the 100% exp buffs on at all times. Do the quests and side quests when they're available as they are pretty good for exp and they will keep your anders replenished for buying exp buffs.

Another good way to farm exp would be to join groups farming any areas where mobs respawn(thunder crest, nahuatlan, great desert). If the group is spread out and killing their share of mobs you should gain levels very quickly.

Farming the circle in grimmagstone pw or the area near the mill in stonekeep pw is also a good way to gain exp.

9. _Baragain_

Let me draw your attention to the following:
    It is still another 13 levels before Grimagstone or Stonekeep become viable XP farming areas. And regarding the other three suggestions, it is another 6 levels until Thunder Crest is available (if his friend is doing his quests), 10 levels until Nahuatlan (again, if doing the quests), and 15 levels levels until the Great Desert (again, if he's doing his quests)... not to mention that all those areas will be in normal until they finish the main story quest in the area to unlock painful and above.

Which is why my advice was to simply find the map with the highest mob density in painful and then just go for it.

Shansurri and efehan341989 like this.
  10. efehan341989

First of all, thanks for all the answering :) Doing quests is so slow in terms of xp gain. Right now we only do quests when he needs andermants to buy xp scroll. As you've told, clearing painful map is way more better than doing quests or open maps. Today i tried these maps in painful mode: FBI, Stonekeep, The Hidden Sanctum, Tegan's Sanctury, Dragon Caverns, Eternal Watch and Temple Sector. I think Temple map is best for now. High amount of bosses and relatively dense mobs. Also i tried farming keys in FBI and go to painful gorga which is also another good option( BUT need keys per run...). Do you guys know high mob density maps other than i've already tried?

11. _Baragain_

The lower level quests have low XP, but when you get to the LVL 41+ quests, the XP is very nice and the quests can not be ignored if you want to level quickly. At a minimum, your friend should complete all the main quest line (yellow quests) since that is also how you open up the higher difficulties in each region.

efehan341989 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.