What is the right way to catch a b?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by ZantezukKken, Apr 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZantezukKken

ZantezukKken Someday Author

Hi, first sry about my english but the french forum is inactiv, so i have to ask here.

the question is in title, i m scared that lot of guys alrdy asked but i didn't find the thing.
    What we can do when a botter is cheating? I send a ticket to support to explain that the guys is more clver than stupid noob who were doing only 2 years of q map1 mode 1. He did some points by hands, with the full q, the extratime points, and the boss' points. And all nights it's restarting the q map1 mode 1 again and again. I screen shoot him on the commun way of botters, i screen shoto all +6K +6K +6K points... in leaderboard. What i can do now?

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello ZantezukKken, what you do now is you contact Support and send all the evidence that you have including screenshots etc. Support will forward information provided to the right department. Bear in mind that under no circumstances will Support inform you about results of any ongoing investigation shall information provided by you trigger one. Good luck;

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.