What is the right way to play PVP vs. a war?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nvmind2, Oct 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nvmind2

nvmind2 Forum Apprentice

When you don't stay still so he can hit you and you kill him = you only know how to run, noob.

When you stay still, but you have enough armor and block so he cannot even scratch you = you're a payer, noob

When you stay still so he can hit you and he kills you = you don't know how to play, noob (+laughing emote).

What is left to do ?

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Ignore the noobs who call you a noob and do what it takes to win. I've fought plenty of huge cash players and I'm not above fighting dirty if it means winning, because, in the end, I'm the one with a win added to my record and they are the one with a loss.

Gevilson, EhtovK and Troneck86 like this.
  3. nvmind2

nvmind2 Forum Apprentice

Btw, I just had a 1v1 with Drhorrible on Agathon and killed my dwarf with one jump, while I had the shield on. How much damage can you have... ?

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

He has posted his stats and axe in the various show what you have and crafting results thread.

Short answer - a lot.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  5. _Baragain_

Sorry about that. I actually get scared when I see mech (shield or no shield) because I expect to see them start running and healing like crazy. They are the second worse to fight next to shield RAs. In my defense, I was just doing PvP for a clover.

Here is the short summary of my offense.

5400-7200 damage (outside of arena)
    1.19 attack speed
    60% crit rate
    x3.07 crit damage

6. nvmind2

nvmind2 Forum Apprentice

nice.. :)

7. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I know exactly what you are saying.

Some people really can't take the heat. They will come at with you all sort of complains.

When you put your points on run speed, and when they do that on damage, when you not let them reach you and beat them that way, they call you a coward, a runner, not a true warrior. Oh well, so you expect me to stand still and let you smack me to death? Nice try. I am not that dumb.

When you beat them, then expect to be called a payer, a casher, a hacker, and what not.

And most people think that if they can't beat another person, they have to be a payer, because how is it possible that someone else beat me, if they are not a cash player right? I am the strongest free player. There is no way that they beat me if they are a free player.

Morinphen likes this.
  8. Beldak

Beldak Regular

Let them jump until they fall :D people will always complain when they lose.
    I came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter how you play, if you a spammer from a distance or rushing in face to face, you'll get complaints so just play it and let them rot in their own bitterness.

Morinphen likes this.
  9. _Baragain_

That being said, a little bit of smack talk is fun, especially when you have a really nice win. I remember one time I killed a grand marshal and simply whispered "That was easy... I expected a little more from a 'Grand Marshal.'"

They blew up, and in broken English told me to register again and they would... well, it wouldn't be polite to put it here on the forums. :p So, I signed back up, and took them for a second win.

That being said, I'm not a sore winner who rubs it in when I win against a lower ranked player or who gets vitriolic when a lower ranked player beats me. It is all fun and games for me.

10. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I ignore anything in the chat box that's not from a teammate. If somebody is chattering at me, whatever I'm doing is working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.