What is wrong with crit rate on Axes?!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by gdonev, Jun 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdonev

gdonev Forum Greenhorn

I wonder why this is happening as there is no obvious reason for me. When DSO introduced the different types of bonusses for different types of weapons for DK the axe bonus was 10% crit rate, the mace bonus was 10% damage and the sword bonus was 10% speed. However, after expansion any legendary axe at lvl 55 gives me only 8.72% crit rate. The crit rate on our only unique axe is even worse, it is less than half what it takes to get my crit rate to 10% when i use it. When was it stated by DSO that this will happen and why is it happening. If it is a bug when is it geting fixed. Other classes are getting huge damage boosts this expansion, why are we getting nerfed?

another issue is the drastically reduced block rate on shields. any normal shield right now has a block rate that is approximately 50% higher than the block rate on a Tier 4 unique shield. I don't see the point in this. Is this a bug and if yes when is it geting fixed? with the introduction of the handicap at higher difficulty levels DK are undoubtedly the most affected class, yet, we are the most nerfed class as well. What is this game design?

With the coming Dragan event no one still knows whether the old Dragan set will be available or not? Why is this? You are introducing handicaps for tanking, nerfing tank crit rate and block rate to hell and at the same time taking out of the game the best set for tanking? I think tanking is enough challenging as it is and I do not need any additional challenges here. I hope DSO sees my points here and takes them into consideration. They are very close to making the class from very challenging to not worth my time.

2. Kohn_Hamper

Kohn_Hamper Junior Expert

"Handicapped tanking", Its only been a couple months into L55 and dks are insanely tanky already

3. gdonev

gdonev Forum Greenhorn

Hadicapped tanking means you get a penatly on your stats. In fatalthere is no handicap. Tanks are affected by it the most. So I have to assume you like crit rate on axes siletnly nerfed and block rate on tier 4 unique shields being 1/3 less than the same rate on a normal shield and consider that normal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.