What surprises returning players...

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by yeomanry, Jul 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. yeomanry

yeomanry Advanced

Aside from the awful PVP is that you're the sole green glow amongst the humming sea of red on your friend's list.

[​IMG]

-VIVERO- likes this.
  2. Hashtag

Hashtag Forum Apprentice

Fultre still lurks about....grumpy as ever. The rest of your list looks like 2015.

3. yeomanry

yeomanry Advanced

Fultre was a god back in the early PW.

Wish PVP was active the way it was before. 1v1-6v6 registrations are overflowing, heck even the kingshill arena where there are no level restrictions are crowded.

Now it's just a shell of its former glory.

-VIVERO- likes this.
  4. -VIVERO-

-VIVERO- Forum Apprentice

My friend list is dead and my Guild...
    Everyone leaves this game and the new players.

5. RensatGM

RensatGM Forum Greenhorn

Maybe Dev Team can advertise DSO on a lot of social media and more like Google Ads, this is just a suggestion, hopefully more players will play in the future.

-VIVERO- likes this.
  6. michaeld8577

michaeld8577 Forum Greenhorn

I remember back when I used to play several years ago, it was easy to get a group together to do a dungeon. I came back and have noticed that it's dead. I'm on Tegan, and I maybe see 1 or 2 in the urban areas.