When a new expansion?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by kiro73, Jul 25, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiro73

kiro73 Forum Greenhorn

Does anyone know if there are news about level 60 or inf4?

2. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I feel things are getting slow. They started talking about the expansion last November. There is nothing in the horizon but talks. Even the Core changes are not here yet. Why are you even talking about an expansion? Not going to happen this Year.

meurerplay likes this.
  3. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Posting with multiple forum accounts is not allowed.
    Please use only one forum account.

Cheers.

4. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

I would strongly prefer to see PVE properly balanced first and the new PVP system introduced and working properly. Right now the game is balanced and re-balanced with every patch. The patches should be for fixing bugs, not for major changes like changing the health of bosses by 120% or re-designing several skills.
    I would like to see no major changes, only bug fixing for at least 6 months before even thinking about expansion and lv 60
    An expansion to a game with lots of bugs and imbalances won't make me spend money. A stable product which I can trust that won't change right after I invest in it, that would make me reach my pocket and get a premium membership. And why I say this is that I stopped my premium membership right after lv 55 was introduced and changed everything over night.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I can tell already that there will be an expansion, it is known in general community, however there wont really be a lvl60 I believe.
    After balancing the game they will make inf4 available together with a non pw expansion and probably intorduce Q10 and the Q6 set from mortis.
    It has also been made known that mortis will get a trader.
    With the introduction of an expansion, a much bigger pw and inf4 to inf7 eventually, I see no need for lvl60.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.