When is the next event for the set of Tear Holder?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ZantezukKken, Apr 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ZantezukKken

ZantezukKken Someday Author

question is in tittle.
    This offer in drakens came back frequently before. Long time ago i didn't see it. How the new players can choose to use it? this set won't come back?

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

nobody knows, especially the devs, who seem to have forgotten that this set even exists

Besides, it's not worth it anymore, given that you can buy it for a high amount of drakens and on top of that the bases values of the items can be bad and you also have to upgrade it to make it worth it and it uses draken cores

3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

That's right... but, on the other hand, the thing that some people seriously consider using the tear holder or the bloodtooth and some are even using it right now simply proves that we really need new unique rings.

Heck, we need new uniques for all the slots. We need lots of uniques to choose from... and we need them to be actually good.

4. sargon234

the rings in the dragonache set are good, but they aren't worth it because they're too costly to obtain

At this point there needs to be an event were they drop or they should cost significantly less draken or they should be bought with gold, not with drakens

ΣMiwel likes this.
  5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

This.

Until there is an event where you can farm until you have a good ring, the idea of spending Draken looking for a gold crit line, or even more insanely, a gold HP/Crit line, is ludicrous. And that is before considering the augment cost. If they drop, the rings could be farmed on T6 or T7 and then the upgrade costs would be much more reasonable than having to augment a Draken core item up all the way from T0.

The same is true of the Darkness set. They seriously need to reconsider how some of these unique sets are handled.

ΣMiwel and sargon234 like this.
  6. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

so u don't want to buy it but think that some ppl want to buy it and they can't bc gnob has 1 offer per 1 year

i'm using 3/5 darkset and i have 2 items with gold line ;d so i'm waiting for this offer to get 3rd item with gold

this isn't so expensive as it was when u need to buy cores for drakens
    i spend 60k+ drakens on it long time ago, now u can do it with 10k drakens and u can buy cores for materi....

bloodtooth is best ring in the game, u need spend some time to do it on t8 but if u have it u can do better stats
    in game where u don't have anythink else to do ppl do many diffrents things to have fun
    1 guy will do archivment
    2 guy will play arena
    3 guy will collect uniqs

in game u have many things with ridiculus prize or cost to do it
    so if even darkset or ring are expensive that isn't a reason to block chance to buy it

ps. gnob has many offers not only this 2 sets

7. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

The fact that they are so difficult to obtain and upgrade is what makes them special, maybe it is not worth enough for many players but for others it is, we do not all have the same objectives or possibilities.
    I think it's very good that these offers come and are expensive to obtain, but obviously the offer should not be every month, and clearly should not cost gold or be easy to obtain with a high drop rate in any event, this eliminates what makes this set special.

8. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

i don't mind that this offer supous to be 1/month, but 2x darkset or tooth per 1year will be fine, but gnob has many more special offers like pets etc
    so even if we can wait 1 year per darkset offer this don't mind that gnob should't have any else offers per 7-8 month

2-3 years ago gnob had special offers every 1-2month, but if u want to buy darkset,tooth u needed to wait 5-7month and this was fine
    now gnob doesn't has any special offer from 7-8 month grrr so it's mistake or gnob will not have special offers anymore

MaxDisappointed likes this.
  9. sargon234

indeed, it makes this set especially worthless and bad, despite its potential
    Listen, that model worked in the past when such uniques didn't have random values as they do now
    It made sense to be limited in supply

But now it doesn't, it's an archaic model that ought to be modernized
    Besides, the fact that you need to buy it and pray that it actually comes out good is stupid not to mention costly
    It shouldn't work this way

_Baragain_ likes this.
  10. mp4000

mp4000 Forum Greenhorn

I wouldn't fret that this offer supous to be 1/month, yet 2x darkset or tooth per 1year will be fine, yet gnob has a lot increasingly exceptional offers like pets and so forth
    so regardless of whether we can hold up 1 year for each darkset offer this wouldn't fret that gnob should't have any else offers per 7-multi month
    2-3 years back gnob had extraordinary offers each 1-2month, however on the off chance that u need to purchase darkset,tooth u expected to hold up 5-7month and this was fine
    presently gnob doesn't has any exceptional idea from 7-multi month grrr so it's error or gnob won't have uncommon offers any longer