Where are the new dailies?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by GoulishNightmares, Mar 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have switched maps multiple times and it is now eight minutes after the hour...did I miss a memo? lol

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

It looks like the dailies are changing at 12 midnight EST on Agathon rather than the previous 7pm EST. Not sure what is happening on other servers or whether this change was intended.

Interestingly, I got my daily rewards at 7pm EST (the chests for logging in every day and the premium chests/ander)

3. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Looking at the timer on my dailies display it now appears as though they will update at midnight for me. Agathon server, east coast.

4. Tonlee01

Tonlee01 Forum Apprentice

From Tegan here, we also got the daily log in rewards but no new dailies and the daily deals didn't reset but the timer did reset back to 24 hours.

5. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Can't get the screen shot loaded but my daily challenges are now showing a timer of 27 hrs and 51 mins.

6. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

I'm East Coast & on Agathon. I got the rewards to, but no new dailies and don't see a timer on mine.

7. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

From the patch notes:

US server time
    The server time for the US instances (Agathon and Tegan) is being changed from UTC to CET. This affects the reset times of daily deals, daily challenges, daily login rewards and prevents issues with the use of these features.

This may have been part of the bug fix.

8. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Actually I think this caused a bug. Switching from UTC to CET should have been a simple -2 hour change with everything. But I am reading here and hearing ingame that daily and login reward times are all over the place.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Shansurri likes this.
  9. jamesstafford58

jamesstafford58 Someday Author

this is day 2 now and no daily,i get my daily log in bonus at 7pm eastern on agathon as usual but not the daily quests bug maybe?

10. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello @jamesstafford58,

We are aware of this bug and it has been forwarded to higher powers. Unfortunately, we'll just have to sit tight and wait for a bugfix to happen now.

Cheers,
    Anyki

Shansurri likes this.
  11. jamesstafford58

jamesstafford58 Someday Author

12. *waves byebye to my lost wisdom points* :(

13. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

While inconvenient, if it is what needs to happen to stop an exploit, I'm good with it. :)

wolfie54 likes this.
  14. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Thanks for the acknowledgement. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to fix or interfere with the exploit fix you have in place.

15. Tonlee01

Tonlee01 Forum Apprentice

I'm wondering if for some reason with the US server "Time change" that the daily deals and quests reset, somehow became local and not global (leaving the "time until reset" on global) and if someone logged in after the change between when dailies were reset before and when dailies new time (Between 4pm and 9pm on Tegan) it bugged out the reset? If that is the case wouldn't that just open a bigger hole for further exploits? Maybe Devs could look?

16. Still haven't gotten any new dailies....third rotation now that I, and probably others are missing. This really needs to be addressed. :(

17. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

My friends have same issues...but don't worry- they will fix it- they always do- they probably just need few days.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  18. I really hope they do. I would like some sort of reimbursement on the wisdom I have lost due to this. I am sure others would as well.

Shansurri likes this.
  19. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

Do they not test this stuff on test servers first to catch problems like this?

Moot and GoulishNightmares like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.