Where is the infernal difficulty?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Themasteradragon, Mar 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Themasteradragon

Themasteradragon Someday Author

I just reached lvl 55 and i still don't have to option to go to the new infernal difficulty, wasn't it supposed to come with this patch? What's going on? Do you have to like, finish all q before being able to access it?

2. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Don't take my word for it, but during the twitch stream, CM Clayton mentioned Infernal difficulty will be unlocked at the same time the leaderboards reset in April 3rd, we'll see if that turns out to be true...

3. Themasteradragon

April!! thats like, a month from now?! This doesn't make much sence.

4. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Today is March 3rd..., that would be a month from now...

5. Themasteradragon

just noitced it and edited my last post, still thoe, If they wanted to have it unlocked with a clear leaderboard couldn't they have done it the same day the new patch came? I'm pretty sure the leaderboards were reset if not that day really close to it

6. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Lemme quote myself:

I only know what he himself said on Twitch, I'd say you ask him directly on the CM thread, maybe he remembers to reply in it some time during the next decade to get you a straight answer. :D

But, if I were to have a guess... (from here onwards it's my personal opinion), I think they might have thought of releasing it a month later to let us recover from the diminishes in stats (armor, crit, resist) we're experiencing from leveling up, maybe if infernal was available right away, most of us would be cannon fodder inside of it with our current outdated setups, who knows, I'd suggest you gear up and prepare for it whitin this time frame instead, as the Sands of Malice trailer said: "Be careful what you wish for". :p

Gevilson likes this.
  7. Themasteradragon

And here comes my problem, i don't know exacly how to "gear up". What should i get? Othen than the moon ones there aren't any other events this month, my draken are about 100 so i can't really buy anything useful from gnob. Should i just farm (if god decides to send me a team when i actually can sit and farm for hours) Q fatals to get the sets? And as for crafting i really am a bit lost there... :oops:

8. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

It depends on your playstyle and class, I don't have any final advice to offer on the matter since I'm also trying to figure out a lot of stuff myself and asking around to more experienced players, I guess you could keep an eye on the "showcase your (class)" and "show what you have" threads to give yourself an idea of where everyone's heading to, I'm sure we'll see some good L55 builds quite soon.

Welcome to the club!... :D, jokes aside, you want to save your best crafting efforts for when infernal is released, hopefully we'll have a better understanding of all the new mechanics by then, plus, the items will be better.

9. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes of Dracania,

As you probably noticed, this season (leaderboards) will last a bit longer than normal - almost 40 days (actually 35d).
    This has to do exactly with infernal difficulty for PW. It will start in the beginning of April, so far as we know ;)

Cheers,

10. Themasteradragon

And then suddently "APRIL FOOLS"

11. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Themasteradragon ,

Infernal mode is planned to come when current season of leaderboards ends. So, we do not think that it will be a "April fools", once this season is not planned to end on 1st april ;)

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.