where it really drop from

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BLASTUP, Dec 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

2. Phoro

Phoro Someday Author

it says iron creeper so its the iron creeper guard from teleportarium that drops it

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It was said in the community manager thread that it drops from the creeper and I have heard others say the same... I have yet to see a screenshot of it dropping anywhere to prove it one way or the other.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Here ... we got this screenshot posted by some user at DSO wiki

[​IMG]

5. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

thanks a lot guys
    hope to get it soon ;)

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You da man. I guess the only thing I want from Destructor himself is the chest piece then.

7. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

so, do you think is mini-boss farm worth to get it?.. may be automated amulet is 25dmg worse... but able to get ;)

8. -DeathsRevenge-

-DeathsRevenge- Advanced

What Trakilaki shows is true, friend of mine got it as well after a couple of 200+ runs killing only the Iron Ceeper. :)

Lemme say it like this. Powerful gear is stronger/better then Sargons amulet for 2h DK's, so yes worth getting. :D Even though since they upgraded enchantments now so crit dmg can reach 12.5% on amulets etc you could try and find legendary ones with 3x 12.5% crit dmg and 1x dmg, but dreams... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.