Support Which category for reporting inappropriate behavior?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by putrid_abomination, Jun 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. putrid_abomination

putrid_abomination Forum Greenhorn

Hi! First time posting here. Sorry for any errors, my English is not very good.
    I was just wondering how and where I contact support regarding inappropriate behavior such as stalking? I have been contacted by a user who was trying get me to fish personal information out of another user, as in their surname and phone number.

I did contact support with screenshots but the only category I could find was "other". I'm just wondering if this is the correct category for reporting. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I just wanted to make sure I didn't make any mistakes.

Thank you in advance!

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It doesn't matter what category you select ... they will reply anyway.
    you should contact police.

3. putrid_abomination

putrid_abomination Forum Greenhorn

Thank you for the answer! Okay, then I do not have to worry about the category.
    Yes! I think about doing that. I will be contacting the user who had this happen to them as well if I see them online. Thank you again!