Feedback Which daily do you hate the most?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Fafhred, Jun 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

PvP is a pain. I wish it was more like:

Stage 1: One play / 5 players killed
    Stage 2: One win / Two play / 10 players killed
    Stage 3: Two wins / Four play / 20 players killed

as it stands now it takes too much time to complete and considering that I have four characters.

2. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

The PvP missions.On the server im playing it doesnt start at all, excepting 1v1..and even that mode starts rarely.Oh and the "Finish 8 missions" one.It was ok when you could get this one done through Thaboo when changing realm fragments for portals, but now since thats not possible anymore, its just a pain in the..keyboard to do it lol.

ZenGrinding likes this.
  3. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

The dailies I hate is when I have to do the pvp ones. Especially the ones that require you to win. In duels I struggle a lot sometimes and I have to rely on my team doing good for 3v3 and 5vs5. I can't single handidly win.

ZenGrinding likes this.
  4. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I dislike the PVP ones (all of them) because I'm not that talented, and it detracts from my farming time. But they are a necessary evil for me as a means of earning clovers. They are the only reason I do PVP.

ZenGrinding likes this.
  5. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I've stumbled across one since starting my alt SW. The daily boss kill on a map that you haven't opened yet. When I hit the mid 40's Destructor was given to me constantly even though I never opened stalgard. Now that I've hit 48, the neferti thing in Twilight downs keeps popping up. Since I hate the throw up monsters, that is one set of quests I'll skip. Not worth running those quests just for a boss kill.

Dragonnns likes this.
  6. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

:mad:When I can't get on daily.

7. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

For me the worst daily is pvp.

alchimista likes this.
  8. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

4me2.
    Expecially when you are running back to the clover

9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Game needs to consider getting rid of the win X matches daily and make all other pvp dailies conditional on completing the match.

There also needs to be a more sophisticated anti-tanking AI implemented for those people who just stand in the corner and turn a 5v5 match into a de facto 5v4.

10. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

Well,for me PVP daily,i am PVE player,and rly don't understand why forcing us to do PVP when we don't want it.

Hiro73 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.