Which monsters qualify as boss/world boss

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by cdeepal, Jan 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

For level 50 players, bosses in the range of levels 45-50, which are the quickest to kill bosses for the daily quest?

2. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

A realm path to Circus Monstrorum is the fastest way.;)
    Otherwise... If they didn't change it... The Q1M2 Grimmag clones are the fastest way to go.
    Nefertari and Destructor are way too time consuming in order to reach them.

3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Oh wow. Thanks so much. I forgot about the Circus Monostrom. I will sure to save lots of passes when the event comes next time.

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I keep getting the Destructor on daily chalanges. I actually don't mind how far I have to go to get there as I'm still trying to find the Automated Armguards. The last three peices of automated I found were along the way to killing him. From the Destructor itself, 99.99999% of the time it's blue or below, and only one item. And yes, I did intend for there to be 5 "9"s after the decimal. I (my SW) hasn't seen anthing better than a blue since the first time I beat him. Destructor has been the worst drop world boss of all time.

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

What's the full list of acceptable bosses for that kill 3 daily quest at level 50?

6. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I do the Champion monsters rather than Boss. Goes faster.

7. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Unfortunately, champions don't count for "Kill worthy bosses or World bosses x 3" quest.

Oh, and I don't have premium to switch. :)

8. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I do have premium on my main acct but do not on the other two I also play regularly.

Sometimes, even without premium, it is worth it to roll new daily challenges. The obvious example is pvp for clovers. There I always roll "play x battles". With the current Dragon event running I have been rolling the boss challenges to "kill x champions" also. I get the challenges done easily in the event and make up the anders spent with drops.

Ofc, getting back the anders is not the same as getting more anders. I have to consider the time I have to play and whether I want to take time to do something that does not further my event progress or for the sake of efficiency spend some anders to save some time.

There are even times when I re-roll the general challenges. o_O, you say? Well again this has to do with clovers. I usually save some junk items from the previous gaming sessions for craft/melt challenges. Though sometimes only enough for craft and not melt for the 2nd and 3rd challenges... the two that give you a 10% HP buff for 30 minutes.

Typically I pvp at about 50% effort. But, at least here on Tegan, there is a significant number of former lower level twinks that leveled up quickly to get in on the clovers. In the process they lost their brute strength or just have not mastered the skills of higher level play. When I encounter one of these players I kick into high gear and go for the win. So I like to have these buffs running when I do my clover pvp.

It's the only enjoyment I get from pvp in this game... Demolishing twinked AKoTO's and higher, even a few field marshals, with a lowly centurion :D

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

EhtovK likes this.
  9. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

On the melts, there is nothing to say that the melts have to be at your level. You can always go to a lower level map that has a lot of monsters (and therefore drops) which you can kill faster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.