Suggestion Whisper block option

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by multitoonz, Apr 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

I know we can block group requests but can they put in a whisper block option too? My poor little dwarf is bombarded with group requests if I forget to turn on group block and when I do have block group requests checked, the poor little thing gets non stop whispers from others asking me to join their groups. Pretty sure others have this same problem.
    (Well maybe not SW's and Rangers because they are all here in forums demanding my dwarf be nerfed and not in game actually trying to group apparently. :p)

So Youzu, if you could get your techs on this asap so my dwarf can enjoy a peaceful game session I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! :D

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You don't need a "block option" ... you simply need a "convert option".
    The "convert option" will turn your midget into ranger ... and you will no longer receive group requests.
    Then you can play the game in peace ...

Szmaciak, _Baragain_, Demon and 2 others like this.
  3. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Don't you remember back in the old forum days when they asked for that very same thing?
    I like whisper block option better. Less code, easier to implement in game.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It was not just in the old forums ... that was asked in this one as well ... multiple times as I recall.

5. Szmaciak

Szmaciak Junior Expert

[EDIT] Ask BP for nerfing your class it will resolve your problem.
    [EDIT]
    In old time when all classes could make a random group every player and every class saw at chat asking for group and whispers and nobody made a tragic with this like you.
    And other advice - turn on group invisible.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 13, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.