why can steam mechs use their transform skilwith flag and ranger not use adrenaline?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by zakar-mocro, Nov 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zakar-mocro

zakar-mocro Forum Apprentice

what is the reason for this i cant even take back the flag while using adrenaline so why can other characters use their skils that give an effect with the flag.

2. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Same for DKs, DKs cannot use Furious Battle Cry (which gives speed) while carrying the flag and if you do so, then the flag will drop.
    I think it is so that you cannot have a skill that gives a speed boost while carrying the flag

3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Well... Iron Dwarf gives a 25% travel speed boost, so...:confused:

4. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Yes, you are correct. I didn't realize that.
    Perhaps, it is something that was overlooked when the dev team was designing the new skills?

5. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Mages can use adrenaline and carry flag. Oh wait, mages didnt get anything like that

6. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

I think thats because the CD of adrenaline is only 20sec and the running speed is just insane.Sheild up and use the knowledge talent of adrenaline,that is almost a certainty to carry the flag home while the CD of iron dwarf is 2min and the speed buff is 20%.

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You don't need cool-down for something that never ends.

thebearreturns likes this.
  8. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

If the tatical turrent has not changed,i agree with you

9. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

The true reason is that the dwarf was a new class, and they wanted to monetize it so gave him some candies other classes dont have. They didnt want other classes to keep playing their classes.

Apparently, that candy was not enough so they have boosted them further. And, to my knowledge, another boost is coming by more dmg on turrets (bug fix).

Plus, dev team lacks any imagination, so they are adding those crazy skill-less skills to compensate

jayr3d likes this.
  10. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

I don't think that counts as a boost.
    Currently the dmg of mechanical turrent is 65% where the description is 75% and they decide to change the description NOT THE DMG.(This is a nerf i think cuz i don't recall this change only the range and the talent of mechanical turrent was nerfed a while back.)
    But yeah,there is a "boost" of tatical turrent,make it 175% as intended instead of current 100%.(i hate to bring this but does the dmg rectification of pricision shot long time ago count as a boost?:p)

11. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Hey Mr Wang, this is an Archer's Whining Thread, not dwarf's :)

12. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

Sry my bad,shouldn't have brought up the ranger.
    And for the record, i don't whine.I just didn't want any finger pointing about some wrong info.(i don't play mech and hardly play ranger,i am playing OP class right now :p)

13. tins89

tins89 Forum Apprentice

Going by your logic why one class can do that and other can't - > Why ranger armor break skill doesn't have cool-down while all other classes have it.
    -> Why Bird can automatically target close enemies but SM rockets can't.

All classes have their strength and You should be playing to your strength. If you can't carry flag, then focus on damage. It's 5 vs 5 a team game not 1 vs 1 for flag.

Some people keep complaining that ranger have OP skill or SM have high damage, Dude check other class too all have some kind of OP skill nowadays.

And, if u think it's easy to play SM in 5 vs 5, then you should try yourself. All good players know how to counter turrets, SM are very easy to kill - > Don't forget they have only 1 anti-stun skill and all other classes have atleast two stuns or slowing skills.

14. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Another class-clash thread? Boy, oh boy xD.

15. Beldak

Beldak Regular

Yeah Morin, this posts are one of the reasons i take more and more distance from this forums.

Morinphen likes this.
  16. glesia

glesia Advanced

yea its bull. but i also seen afew rangers using adrenaline bug with the flag. my question is how does 1 change skills while in battle. many players do it. i wounder what bug it could be

17. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

It is not bug. Rangers can run with theirs PvP skill
    Battle Instinct -
    After you defeat a player, your movement speed and damage will increase by 20% for 6 seconds. This effect can only be accessed in an official arena.

18. glesia

glesia Advanced

yea but i wounder how to use adrenaling like some players do with the flag. not battle instink

19. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

Bug? It's just the old lvl 40 PvP talent...
    [​IMG]

20. glesia

glesia Advanced

this is true tho. mech and DK should not be able to carry the flag while in robot or speed battle thing. like RA when using adrenaline drop the flag. should be the same for other classes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.