Why is the drop rate soooo low on the Shadow Wander Costume?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GoulishNightmares, Mar 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Have you obtained the Shadow Wanderer Costume?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2018.
  1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now I am sure someone will say they got it their first or second run in New Moon but for others it has taken years, and they are still waiting to get it. For myself I only enter the event to fight the witch for this purpose alone and I have fought them on EVERY level and multiple times, yet no costume. Starting to think this event might be a waste of time for those of us that are trying to get this costume, and can never seem to.

2. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Don't remember when but it did drop for me.

3. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Got it years ago... a long before than the release of the collector's bag. But I trashed it to save a slot and I have never dropped it anymore.

4. It would be nice if they had the option to buy it with draken. I know in the past it was available for blossoms. I just can't understand why after all the times I have fought both of the witches, it hasn't dropped. I am not the only one either. Some of my acquaintances say they have been waiting a few years and yet no drop. I know its a 'rare' drop but this is ridiculous. I saw two people get it last event, and I am just sitting here twiddling my thumbs like 'what the heck am I doing wrong here?!" lol

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I believe I got one on the first day of the event. As I'll rather get t6 pieces, I was disappointed.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  6. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

The part I don't understand on drop rate is why some people will get a specific drop several times (my friend has received 8 white tigers now) while other people will never get the drop at all.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  7. Agreed. Same goes for the Dragan event, people were talking about how the drop rate was high and low for this or that while others got it, and others couldn't seem to. Wish it was more even across the board.

Shansurri likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.