Why the technical support does not want to solve the problem in the game

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by 10drakula10, Oct 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10drakula10

10drakula10 Forum Greenhorn

Lost the ability (there is a lock) to make a Golden thread of ordinary thread ,,,
    I made a quest from the series Cover Your Back 5/6, and they gave me a scroll, I made 15 gold then I took the quest 6/6), after release 222, 6/11 where I need to show Kolya 50 gold threads, but the skill is blocked on the workbench ,, , I turned to the service support after I set both screen shots and all impairment to be sent to others, although I wrote Game nicknames, game server, ID number for nothing ((((

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @10drakula10 ,

Welcome to the EN Forum :)
    I can't understand what you mean exactly. I assume that there is a problem with Cover your Back quest?
    If so, and as you have already contacted our support center, wait for their answer and, if necessary, write them back. We can't help you here in the forum on this matter.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.