Winter solstice event 2016

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by perkovic15, Nov 30, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perkovic15

perkovic15 Forum Apprentice

First of all, i want to say hi to all readers

I am really happy to see that first two mini events are on weekend, its important to me because now i can balance school and dso.
    I think that gnob sales should be at end of this and at start of next year ,so that players can collect more drakens ,and that he sells everything, not only few things.
    New mobs seem ok for me, i hope that i will also see that fat guy from aladin XD.

I felt that i needed to say this boring things, dont be angry at me if I wasted 60 seconds of your life

Moderators, you can move this post to the event thread when you add it or if i didnt see it :)

2. Patchx86

Patchx86 Forum Greenhorn

I read "darkarmour sale" and "dragonsilver sale" for few days, but nothing about "old dragan sale". Why?

3. perkovic15

perkovic15 Forum Apprentice

I meant that , because im also buying it next time when it arrives :)
    But of course, BP wont give me my christmas wish

4. hajduksplit

hajduksplit Forum Greenhorn

@perkovic15 @Patchx86 still no news from Dragan old set on sale . Maybe in soon,during the xmas event or at the end.
    But here is something
    DRAGONSILVER SALE!

Servers: Heredur, Werian, Grimmag & Balor
    Start: 13th December 12:00 noon CET (UTC +1)
    End: 15th December 12:00 noon CET (UTC +1)

Server: Agathon
    Start: 13th December 06:00 PM CET (UTC +1)
    End: 15th December 06:00 PM CET (UTC +1)

Server: Tegan
    Start: 13th December 09:00 PM CET (UTC +1)
    End: 15th December 09:00 PM CET (UTC +1)

5. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Even their Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales were ALL fails. They were nothing more than the same old weekly offerings at the same old discounts. You had an opportunity here to sell a boat load of items at a greater discount but you have elected not to do so. Why is that? The whole Dragan Sale that was to take place in early November has so many people pissed off right now. I need 3 capes to complete mine and there is no way in hell I'm wasting Draken on Unlucky Spheres hoping for 3 capes. How do you expect people to wait 1 - 1 1/2 years to complete a set? This game will most likely not even be around by the end of 2017 the way it's masters plod along. I guess the plan is to make us all wait until Easter time to get these items while the gap continues to widen between the haves and have nots. Good job...

Morinphen likes this.
  6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @perkovic15 ,

Yea! It seems more likely as an event feedback ;)
    Anyhow, suggestions taken!

About Dragan set, still no news about :( We know that you are reaching a lot of Drakens to smash Gnob with so many purchases of that set :p Stay tuned to events announcements section.

Hey there @rjrichards ,

Don't be so negative, buddy ;) We are here, as a community, to keep sending your wishes and to provide you the best game ever ;) It does not just depend on us.

Cheers,

7. IB-BANSHEE

IB-BANSHEE Forum Apprentice

Hope I am posting this in the right spot AND that someone who is "In The Know" reads it and responds. I too have been waiting for the Old Dragan Set to go on Sale (AKA The Black Warlord Set I believe). ANY Idea of IF and or WHEN it will be on Sale Again?! (Soon I hope...Chomping at The Bit!) :) Thanks in advance!,
    IBBANSHEE, - Agathon Server

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @IB-BANSHEE ,

Welcome to EN Forum, first of all.
    You should use our best friend here - Search tool. There were a lot of threads focused on that.

And, answering, no. We do not have any information regarding that.
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.