Bug Winter Solstice Festival 2017 2 bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AK47TestPlayer, Nov 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AK47TestPlayer

AK47TestPlayer Forum Baron

Dear administrators of the forum and test server. I apologize for past topics in which I showed screenshots.
    The support service does not work on the test server, so I'm writing here in this section about all the bugs in the new releases ...
    [content removed]
    do not close the publik please .. If there are more bugs, I will write here .. I will not skip the screen I promise

Last edited by moderator: Nov 27, 2017
  2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

@AK47TestPlayer Just open a browser (any browser) and use this link to contact support. After you get a response then reply with attached screenies, vids, whatever.

Even that text description is enough to allow others to use that exploit. Just sayin :cool:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

3. AK47TestPlayer

AK47TestPlayer Forum Baron

You did not understand. The support service does not work on the test server.
    It works exactly on the main servers .. I already addressed there they wrote that they could not help me in any way. And do not have such services

4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@MikeyMetro gave you a link to EN Support Center, you can also find it in my signature.
    Use it to report anything you wish, but we cannot keep open thread in the forum.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.