Wish you all the best

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FAALHAAS, Apr 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Mods and users are all [well most of you] just stupid.

I came back to this game after a break and some huge changes were made that confuse the EDIT out of me as im not easy adjust to changes. Yes that frustrates me, but the responds i get from users and mods [who simply remove my posts] is just beyond respectable which in turn makes me more n more rude.

Ive helped tons of people in this game in the past...heck 4 days ago i took 2 lvl50 in desert and today theyre stronger than me. [why??? i got nooo clue]

Sooo i thought the only possibilty is that im missing something or dont understand which cause me to be stuck for a longgggg longgg time.

But hey im the one whining and blablabla....well I finaly managed to improve, but not cus of your advise.

Thanks allot all and bye!

Last edited by moderator: Apr 13, 2019
  2. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

You didn't think about reading the patchnotes? The forum is plenty of stupid questions that are already answered and you have all the information about changes in a section of this forum, you just have to read instead of asking silly stuff.
    Search and you will find, but don't go the easy way opening threads without searching for information yourself.

zimbawe likes this.
  3. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thank you for the compliments @FAALHAAS .
    Just like any other forum user, you need to read our Forum Netiquette and Forum rules.

Cross-posting
    If you have a question, then please post it in one forum only and not in all. Posting your question in all forums doesn't necessarily mean that you'll receive an answer more quickly; in fact, it only has the opposite effect. Your entry will be deleted. Cross-postings are seen as impolite and bother users who are nice enough to answer questions from others (see the next topic).

Look through old threads first (=old entries)
    It's very annoying if the same or very similar questions keep popping up on a regular basis. If you browse through old threads, you'll often find the answers you're looking for immediately and don't have to wait for an answer to be sent. In addition, you'll also have to expect to be ignored if you bring up a frequently asked question again.

Impatient behavior
    Some answers take time. We're happy about the widespread participation in the forum, but we can't guarantee any quick replies. Impatient behavior won't help your case any further.

Spamming
    Just as in other forums, unnecessary posts (spam messages) which clog up the discussion are not desired. In the case of repeated spamming offenses, we reserve the right to take further action.

Closed threads
    If a moderator closes a thread, then please don't open a new one. There's a reason why closed threads exist, even if these reason isn't exactly apparent at first. You can find out why a thread was closed from the forum moderator responsible for that thread.

If you think a moderator closed a thread based on his/her own interests or would like to make a general complaint about this, please send a private message to a super moderator or a board administrator.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.