Wishing Star (Defeat the Undefeatable)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Luckie-luck, Mar 25, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckie-luck

Luckie-luck Padavan

Greetings,

Is it correct that I can only use the Wishing Star as a substitute for one specific part for the pets?
    On the workbench I can only use the Star as joker part for the eye's (Bearach & Arachna), horns (Medusa), the crown (Nefetari) and Heredur doll body, but not for the other parts.

If yes, I think that the description of the item is not very logical, as it says: 'You can use it as a substitute for one missing ingredient to craft one of these pets.'

Regards,
    Lucas

EDIT: I see now that there is a specific thread for DTU event-related posts.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can use the star as a substitute for any pet part except the Flames.

3. Luckie-luck

Luckie-luck Padavan

After trying some different things, I found out that you need to drag the morningstar onto the missing part from the pet, instead of right clicking.

~~ Problem solved, can be closed.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can also add the other parts first and leave one open spot ... and then right click the star to fill in the spot.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Luckie-luck ,

As explained, yes, wishing star is only working for missing pet parts. In that case, you have to farm Flames of a Phoenix in order to craft Nefertari's pet.
    We'll forward your suggestion, though.
    Closing.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.