Feedback Witch seeker's strap Wanted (dead or alive)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Saved_81, Oct 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I've opened 24 more amphoras and no luck so far I'm bound to the contenders for the belt :(

2. KillsKings

KillsKings Forum Greenhorn

i know the fell , i spented like 700+ keys on amphoras 0 belts ... then y bought it with drakens ,belivme , buy it with drakens drop rate is NULE

3. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

i am also trying to find belt from contenders and champion. Do you have any mews?

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Here you go. Lots and lots of Mews.
    [​IMG]

5. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

No good news so far (at least from me).
    I got other guildies that got the belt from amphoras with much lower number of attemps but that's how RNG works and, in the end, that's not a news, we already knew that amphoras can drop it (with one of the most counter-intuitive mechanic ever seen in a rpg).

I'm still farming contenders as well (also because I like their drops, so it's not a big issue for me anyway) but I had very little time for that, they keep putting the event during the week and I can't dedicate more than 1-2 hours for the farming (which is the real shame because this is one of the most important event for me as I need 5 uniques from it... I already got all t5 version but I need to get the t6 ones so...).

Nostradamus88 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.