Suggestion Worlds items just for maps

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Dемои, Sep 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree with the idea?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

My sugestion is remove worlds items (Durian set, Myrdosh set, Atlantis etc.) from bosses and leave these sets just for drop from maps of the regions.
    Not only I probably hoped that something I was looking for fell out and I turned out to be a regional item.
    Regional items should drop only from regional maps, not from bosses.

2. MENTOL

MENTOL Living Forum Legend

Let it fall further. It does not bother me! :)

3. *EyesFuture*

*EyesFuture* Someday Author

That is idea for creative corner....

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Those dungeons are part of a region that is why those bosses are dropping them. Bosses are also monsters and they drop regional unique items.
    Besides ... if they remove them from boss drops ... players would never see unique item drop from bosses again.
    I am pretty sure regional and worldly unique items are having independent allocation not interfering with other unique items drop.

mrmlja and ΣMiwel like this.
  5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

6. SillySword

SillySword Regular

Just MHO, if you complain A is too low, do not say B is too high. You should know the BP style of fixing DSO. Trust me, the end is that you won't get A nor B.

Thanks!

ΣMiwel likes this.
  7. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

For you this is maybe useless but for other player this may be important

I agree with this but chance for world items is too high from bosses and chance for Boss items is too low. This is terrible when you farm set which have 5 or 7 parts and you always drop worlds items because chance of these junk items is better than for 1 part of boss item.

8. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You are wrong and we are right... and let's pray that devs don't listen to you.

I'll repeat this:
    And this too:

9. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I'm not dumping this suggestion just because trakilaki and ΣMiwel can see a way how BP can take OP's exact wording literally, which would result in almost no unique drops.

OP's idea is CLEARLY this:
    If the current situation with boss drops is say world unique drop 20% and boss unique drop 2%, he thinks it would be good to have 22% boss unique drops. In other word, he suggests that the world unique drops from bosses should be REPLACED with boss unique drops.

OP should have fixed the wording of his suggestion, because the way it is now may be understood in the way trakilaki and ΣMiwel point out, which is an absolute ruining of all unique drops altogether.

Btw. 22% is just a random guess. With world uniques being replaced by boss uniques, farming bosses could be quite enjoyable with some 10-15% boss unique drop rate, I would think. Considering the random base values, you'd still need hundreds of runs, so there's no need to say that is a too high drop rate.