Would a seperate server hurt?

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by oOKellueHazeOo, Oct 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Would you like an extra server?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

Considering the game is going downhill and many people who love this game are unsatisfied, would it be a problem if they tested a seperate server which is different to the normal server? with maybe level 40? 45? or even level 50 ? as max cap when times were easier without worrying about crafting and having gold stats and as the pve aspect seemed more fun back then and the events were more thought out and customer friendly and understanding that not everyone has 16 hours of their time awake to play dso.

It could bring a new community together and even welcome new players to try it as now many of the new players in the game are dissatisfied because its too hard to progress and have fun but don't have a clue what players mean when they talk about the old times.
    Older veteran players could come back and enjoy the game they once loved.
    You could probably make a lot of money from the server ;D just like you did in the old times when you didn't need to shove event attires or 7 progress bars in our face, you just let the money come in from satisfied and happy players x)
    There people who enjoyed the pvp aspect would finally be able to actually enjoy pvp and feel their hard work.
    Players also don't have to worry about spending all their time farming for platinum stats but can be satisfied and happy with the uniques they have =D
    And last of all it would be a great thing for dso as there would be people playing on the normal server and the seperate server^^

IT may not make sense because i suck at writing/typing things out without saying stuff that doesn't make any sense x) However i hope you get my point

deadxras974 likes this.
  2. deadxras974

deadxras974 Forum Greenhorn

An extra server with the lvl 45 as the max level sounds good and if it does come in the future hopefully my friend list wont be so red :)

oOKellueHazeOo likes this.