1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

« The Bone Queen's Treasure », 2018: discussion.

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by elRe, Oct 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. elRe

elRe Advanced

To participate on Farmerama the upcoming 27 days, stay happy with [​IMG] « Witch's Cottage », a free booked unique "stackable" deco item base (currently, 50 Upgraded Levels available: ten upgrades can be acquired as time limited Supply Shop offers; fourteen [​IMG] Witchs Cottage Upgrades are listed as Main Game Rewards).

To participate the « Bone Queen's Treasure » Parallel Event, time remain 657 hours and 59 minutes, the Farmerama user can collect the Cursed Coin (curC) from the Timer on the Game Layer [three Cursed Coins every 20 hours (657:20=32; 32x3=96.curC)] and after purchase, time remain 81 hours and 59 minutes, the [​IMG] Cursed Toady owner enjoy one Cursed Coin every 48 hours later (657-48=609; 609:48=12.curC). 140 Cursed Coins are needed to unlock all Main Game Rewards associated to the Customizable Giver Layer. The more buried treasures are located solving the central Mini Event, the more special components (maximum 16) can be exchanged to choose combinations: build four versions of four Deco Items.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Several other Cursed Coins and Witchs Cottage Upgrades (wCU) are listed as rewards in Sequential Events (as presented in the « Connected Events for October » announcement):

The Pastry Void
    , 6.curC & 4.wCU, time remain 144 (expired);
    The Gnarly Willow, 10.curC & 3.wCU, time remain 120;**
    The Witch's Brew, coming soon;
    The Mysterious Maze, coming soon.

Open [​IMG] Crate O' Curses to get more Cursed Coins.
    To win Crate O' Curses, search the buried treasure located in the Hunt Mini Game;
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] competing a round in as little moves as possible (one round needs one Cursed Coin to start).

Nine additional Cursed Coins can be purchased in the Shop last October days:
    « www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/cursed-coins-sale.33591 ».

Table under edit:
    Cursed CoinWitchs Cottage Upgrades
    Timer96-
    Cursed Toady12-
    Treasure Hunt-14
    Crate O' Curses?-
    Pastry from the Void64
    Supply Store-10
    The Gnarly Willow103
    The Witch's Brew??
    The Mysterious Maze??
    Shop Sale9-
    Total 133 + ?31
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    [​IMG] Pastry from the Void, game strategy discussion:
    « www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pastry-from-the-void.33605 ».

[​IMG] The Gnarly Willow, game strategy discussion: « www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/strategy-the-gnarly-willow.33668 ».

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018 at 1:55 PM
  2. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

Hopefully we can use the trick of restarting/refreshing the minigame whenever it looks like it's going to take more than two turns to finish. So we can get the most out of the event.

I do like that Witch's Cottage.

3. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Forum Great Master

Oh My Word ... regardless thank you KaiCat33

4. habalala

habalala Count Count

Happy news!

If you like to recieve 8 crates on every try: it's possible to quit the game after 2 tries and start over again.

Good luck and lots of smiles!

5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Great Master

yes, it is possible to quit and retry. Expect to spend a lot of time clicking as in order to access the event, you have to use the event timer or the announcement window. So a couple clicks there, then a couple clicks, then click to back out, then two clicks back in, ad nauseum. I finally got it on two after 15 tries. So this one is going to be a daily click heavy wingding.

Forgot why I came here in the first place. I opened up my treasure crates...but I am confused - nothing that makes the little right side thing work - so for that we have to play the other event game? I wish I felt better, maybe my brain would be functioning better and I could figure this out. Until then, I think I'm just going to amass what I can.

6. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Active Author

@ dumbunny To make the givers on the right side you have to collect the ingredients from the prize list on the left side by playing the game with the coins

7. MsTheaP

MsTheaP Active Author

Everytime I quit and restart, the location of the treasure changes.

8. xristos-ale3andros

xristos-ale3andros Someday Author

Remember to collect the 3 coins on the Timer on the Game Layer.
    21 hours have passed.

9. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Forum Connoisseur

:music:Here a click...there a click...everywhere a click-click
    Ol' farmers looking for their treasure
    e-i-e-i-o :music:____________:wuerg:xD

Cassie101, dumbunny, Jazac and 5 others like this.
  10. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

I feel like im going nowhere fast :(:wuerg::oops:

xristos-ale3andros and Jazac like this.
  11. elRe

elRe Advanced

Introduction Post Update: satellite event information added and ‘table under edit’ actualized.

12. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

How are you all doing with the treasure hunt? I am at 28/140 games played. I am hoping for more cursed coins from the crates, have only got one so far...

13. habalala

habalala Count Count

Here it's 37/140 thanks to the crates giving out a few extra coins.
    Definately it's a no rush main event :)

14. dafodily

dafodily Forum Commissioner

44/140 here, have received about 10 cursed coins from crates. :) Will keep playing as long as possible, goodies from crates are very, very nice! ;) Collecting the 3 cursed coins every AM is part of my morning harvest routine. :music:

15. Growalot

Growalot Forum Inhabitant

I've played 27 games so far, this is just from the 20 hour harvests and extra coins from crates received. It's good just having this nice and easy event in the background...no stress! The prizes have been fantastic, even managed to get a second elm tree.

It would be great to have something like this constantly ongoing in the background, an easy 'event' that doesn't need any work with great rewards.

16. Elemeef

Elemeef Forum Inhabitant

32 Games played.
    Very nice dafodily

17. MsTheaP

MsTheaP Active Author

39 games for me

18. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Ok, thanks everyone :) I hope my luck with the cursed coins improves.

19. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

Only got a few Cursed Coins from the boxes but I am at 38/140. I too have included collecting my Cursed Coins in my morning routine. Other farms seem to always have better luck with these sort of events. My toddler farm won an Octopus Pool and an Elm Tree! :D
    But this farm did get a Guinea Pig from a secret stable so I'm not complaining! 8)

With my winnings of 4 Cursed Coins, I got several extra lots and am now at 56/140! :music:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018 at 1:26 PM
  20. elRe

elRe Advanced