1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

« The Great Feast » strategy discussion

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by elRe, Oct 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

Agree with you, Mir ! I have 742 drops after milling 1 each of Lye roll.green goo, E.flask and cookie jar!

Done with the Event...CR up and running :D

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    Nala777, SahraB, 007Farming and 3 others like this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Board Analyst

I am not sure what the problem was with the MM drop rate - because I harvested jelly ear fungus and got just a few drops...next harvest I got over 50 drops on a shorter timed crop. So maybe it was a hiccup. I'm sort-of doing this event - getting what I can milling the flasks. I think I can get another giver, maybe two if I grow enough of the other event crops and mill the other items to get the plates on the edges. So it's not a total waste, just not going all out. I do have a lot of stables out - poo is through the roof at the markets...

Nala777, SahraB, 007Farming and 3 others like this.
  3. snatchsquad

snatchsquad Forum-Apprentice

good drops from weekend event plant :D

Nala777, SahraB, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  4. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Same here - Not doing this event.
    I'm using the time to grooooow MM crops and items, not use them all up!! (Planning to have an MM future of some sort - thennnnn - maybe- will consider giving it away to a - reasonable - event.)

Jazac, kibsnfebs, Nala777 and 5 others like this.
  5. mindy1701

mindy1701 Old Hand

All flasks are done. Drops were very good - will have lots left over. - wish they could be gifted to farmers in need.

Jazac, farmlily3, Nala777 and 7 others like this.
  6. porkchop2

porkchop2 Active Author

Wow mindy1701 I still need enough to finish 7 more flask. Doing 8 hour crop overnight and still waiting. On the plus side got 200% on farm wheel on two farms and 100% on other two so crops should be okay.

Jazac, farmlily3, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
  7. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Coming along nicely now - six flasks and mostly salt flower left to finish. :DGot a 100% bonus tonight, so that will mean a complete event sometime tomorrow! :)

Jazac, kibsnfebs, farmlily3 and 5 others like this.
  8. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Hi dear friends !
    I am happy to be back after a break.
    Just now started the event.

Is there any EP Giver item we need to place in our farms to play this event ?
    How many mill items do we need to mill for each of the mill items to finish the event ?
    I was under severe cold and fever for more than past 4 days. Now I am fine. But not able to strain myself thinking. Seems there are lots of mill items in this event.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    Jazac, farmlily3, Willow and 5 others like this.
  9. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Master

Welcome back, 12ss12! You were missed. :)
    Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well the past several days. :( Hope you'll be back to feeling 100% soon.

No.

There are lots of mill items, but 3 of them are only needed if you want the extra givers, none of which are required for the CR.

To complete the event and get all items, you need 24 Erlenmeyer Flasks (23 for donations and an extra to make Green Goo), 1 Cookie Jar, 1 Green Goo, and 1 Lye Roll.

For the CR only, you just need 23 Erlenmeyer Flasks.

Jazac, farmlily3, fun2farm and 6 others like this.
  10. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Thanks zerodegrees. :inlove: I missed you all too. I will go by your strategy. I will try to get the CR.

Jazac, farmlily3, fun2farm and 5 others like this.
  11. rivak

rivak Padavan

This is my plan too. I'm trying to gain a couple of trees and stables and just boost what I have in MM storage in general. Hopefully I'll be able to participate in the first MM event in 2020. :)

Jazac, farmlily3, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  12. Nala777

Nala777 Board Veteran

Welcome back OneTwo. I missed you. Glad you are back. :):inlove:

Jazac, kibsnfebs, farmlily3 and 4 others like this.
  13. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Connoisseur

Welcome back!

I have been using the second Moon light field to boost all my crops to 15k each during this ML event. Then I will work on trees and pens.

I got the best drops by taking all my trees off the edges of the field and did event crops. I got enough drops to finish all the flasks, just waiting on the main field and bahamarama fields (one last harvest in 15 minutes and I am done with the feast.

Jazac, desi20, farmlily3 and 5 others like this.
  14. Lea2191

Lea2191 Advanced

I finished the quest this morning. The drops were not a problem and didn't require any special strategy to get a sufficient amount. My main concern was not to mill something that wasn't needed, and thereby not having enough for something else. Therefore I milled only at the time I needed something. It did require some consistent farming, but really most quests do.

Jazac, desi20, farmlily3 and 7 others like this.
  15. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

I completed this event yesterday. I used 1x1 field, CAC and only water. It was a fun and stress-free event for me.
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to this event.:)

16. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Will finish with next salt flower harvest.:) RL got in the way yesterday, but no problem - just slowed the finish time a bit. Best of luck to those pushing for the finish.

trishap58, Jazac, mindy1701 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.