1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

+1 bonus

Discussion in 'General issues' started by Pennyshot, Aug 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pennyshot

Pennyshot Someday Author

Hi,
    At this moment I have 3*+1 Farm wheel harvest bonus and when I harvest, all 3 giving me only +1. It's suppose to be +3... right?

10 more minutes and I have to harvest my fields full of event plants. Can you help me please? Don't know what to do...

Actually this seems to be a issue. For event plants I have +3 from wheel bonus, just the Full moon plants and tropical harvest it's broken for me, giving +1. As you don't have a solution, can close this thread, my buffs will expire soon... that's it.

Thanks anyway. Have a good weekend.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Pennyshot :)

There are different types of +1 Farm wheel bonuses besides crops. You can scroll through your buff menu to see which ones are active or you can look at your Farmwheel reward history (green button on your farmwheel) to see if you indeed did receive 3*1 bonus for crops.

If you need your account checked, please post in Technical Issues so a mod can review your account.

May I assist you further?

3. Pennyshot

Pennyshot Someday Author

OK. Thank you. You may close this thread.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  4. Pennyshot

Pennyshot Someday Author

No, it's not stackable. I have right now 3 buffs +1 for couple hours.

5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Sorry, I deleted my post because I started to doubt my statement, but I see I was too late.

6. Pennyshot

Pennyshot Someday Author

I checked and double checked on the Farm wheel history, 3x1, OK... instead I didn't have had a clue about anything but +1 harvest bonus. Two of them are for stalls, never had something like this before. Sorry for bothering you, close this thread.

7. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

It is never a bother to check if you have a question.

You are correct. One is for crops which is reflected on all fields including MM and Baha and the other 2 bonuses are for stalls.

The additional farmwheel bonuses were announced here. They are now part of the prizes you can win both on the Normal and Party wheels.

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.