1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Bedtime Odyssey

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by habalala, Apr 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AniE

AniE Forum Great Master

And back down...

Nala777, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  2. habalala

habalala Commander of the Forum

It is now down again.

Well, at least I could harvest while up.

Nala777, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 4 others like this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Well, I leveled up nearly 20 times at the same time just now. I refreshed, logged out and in. So just posted in the General help. May be maintenance will cure it up. It took me to 203 level.;)xD

I had a feeling that something unusual happened in my absence in the farm !!!!!!!!!!!!! xD:p

Nala777, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 10 others like this.
  4. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Decided I'll skip this event. Too hectic life, just not feeling it.
    Good luck to the rest of you, may the compensation pack be really stuffed with yummies this time :inlove: (I'll take part in that)

Nala777, Sister3, kibsnfebs and 10 others like this.
  5. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

Is it just me or I am alone in being confused. I cannot find my Galaxy Gate Tree? I looked in my tree inventory and searched for Galaxy Gate..... nothing. Looked in my crates.... not visible ? Do we only get one from basket? Or from #6 of the event? I thought they were giving us one at the event start?

Never mind me..... Oh my goodness! I just read frogdog's help question. I guess we are not given a Galaxy Gate at the start of the event!

Please resume normal ...... game fun!

Nala777, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 8 others like this.
  6. 12ss12

I was also confused about galaxy gate. At first I did not read the FAQ and when I read one of the posts here, I thought that the player was going t play the event through some Samsung galaxy instrument :pxD

And then after going through FAQ I found its an giver item. Today morning I searched for it in my tree tab & did not find it. Then saw frogdogs thread. :)

Oh my I am in such a lot of confusion. Not playing farmerama for few weeks has untrained my mind and I am not at all thinking in the farmerama way. Seems I am out of touch.

Nala777, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 8 others like this.
  7. Sister3

Sister3 Active Author

I am in too. Thanks habalala for the strategies and calculations. It too lost my precious CAC time harvest and also a buff for 1 plus one animals. I hope BP thinks hard to compensate wasted resources of every kind, and especially everyone's time. Now my great plan time wise has flown out the window.
    Regardless I want the EP and TEP I can get, and like jazac I am not going to go all out.

@12ss12 I don't think you are out of touch at all. Take care and good to hear you are feeling better.
    Thanks to all the rest, because everything helps me understand a bit better!!

Nala777, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 6 others like this.
  8. dumbunny

dumbunny Exceptional Talent

I was happy with the compensation package. Will help a lot of farmers with this event and maybe the breeding event, too. If you can spare the power feed, do what you can on the other event because each breeding is rewarding a chocolate cookie - so if you're short on drops, that's an easy way to shore up your drop count.

Now, about that, um, monster under the bed... eek!

Sister3, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 8 others like this.
  9. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Forum Commissioner

Oh yes Ive found four leaf clover with water is also 16 hours so that saves on harvesting Galaxy Gates early for me.

Hope everyone finding event more relaxing now

Sister3, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 7 others like this.
  10. habalala

Just did a test: Galaxy Gates can only be harvested manually for as long as the timer runs. Using the regular harvest button only affects the normal trees, pens, workshops and crops you have out and will only harvest Galaxy Gates that are completed.

Keep going, keep smiling!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    Nala777, kibsnfebs, Brookeham and 8 others like this.
  11. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Emperor of the Forum

Oh thanks habalala,:inlove: I was just coming to ask if anyone knew about the Galaxy Gates and harvesting!;)

Nala777, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 6 others like this.
  12. clonahmon

clonahmon Board Veteran

Thanks everybody for your strategies and for crunching the numbers.
    Was a bit late yesterday, so hadn't done anything before the game broke down.
    So the compensation package is a plus for me ;)
    We will see, how far I can get.

Good Luck everybody

Nala777, Sister3, kibsnfebs and 7 others like this.
  13. habalala

Another thing to pay attention to: 24 Galaxy Gates to the max = 24 * 1500 = 36000 = enough for donation
    If the capsules gave you marshmallows, you'll find them in your barn, under Other.
    When you count those in, even less Galaxy Gates may be needed.

See FAQ for conversion rates on the items. High level farms might want to save up on Galaxy Gates once donating is done/event end.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Nala777, Sister3, kibsnfebs and 6 others like this.
  14. 12ss12

Thank you Sister3 for your kindness. Today I was able to read & understand the FAQ somewhat better. So I think I will be back in form very very soon. :)

I got the gist of this event. Therefore I have fully plunged into event farming once again. :D

Nala777, kibsnfebs, Brookeham and 7 others like this.
  15. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

I had 12 Galaxy Gates ready after 16 hours and the compensation 3 Galaxy Gates with another 35 minutes to go. When I harvested, only the 12 Galaxy Gates were harvested. Think the harvester MAY only harvest those at full time. :p

Edit: Just harvested my 3 freebies and had 2 new Gates on the same field so you can use machinery without losing valuable points ... I hope! :music:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    Nala777, Sister3, kibsnfebs and 6 others like this.
  16. Jazac

Jazac Forum Duke

With 102 hours left of event, I am on the last 4 steps with 20 S'Mores made (enough stuff to make 4 more). I only need 3521 crops and 405 drops.. 3,000 barn value of marshmallows as I just harvested 2 Galaxy Gates..Have 2 out and 11 more to put out when crops are ready.. So as of now... it looks like I will finish the event.(With time to spare/waste) Long as life don't mess me up..lol

Also to my friends and neighbors I lost my Premium this month.. So if I loose you as a Neighbor please let me know so I can readd you next month when I get it back. As I will be going back to work I believe full time this summer. I also wont be on much. So if you are limited on gifts or someone who can return without a doubt, please skip me. As I can promise you all now. I will not be able to return all the time. I will however do my best to. As I always do..

Just some days I will be to tired to be on and will want SLEEP... something BP don't think we all need any more with these events. I will be here most weekends to maybe catch up on (or even starting) completing events.. I am sure though most I will not be able to complete as that is also becoming hard to do even being here 24/7.

Any how back on topic.... send me my chocolate cookies.. xDxDxDxD

Nala777, Sister3, kibsnfebs and 8 others like this.
  17. Sister3

Sister3 Active Author

Glad to hear you are doing so well for this event Jazac. I know you always do your best:inlove: Real life trumps the game.
    More chocolate cookies coming your way I am sure. Good luck.

I am still reading and reading to get things straight about the Star Gates. Yes I have managed to get that far!!

Nala777, kibsnfebs, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  18. habalala

Finished the tasks, both CRs up and running. Althou a bit silly in the set up (too many different items in too many different places) I found this event quite relaxing to do.

Good luck if you're still going. Plenty of time left.

Nala777, Sister3, kibsnfebs and 10 others like this.
  19. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Commissioner

Done with the event, both CRs up and running :)

Good luck to all those progressing. Its quite doable !

Nala777, Sister3, joanc123 and 5 others like this.
  20. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

Oh My word, I've no clue, i think i wasted my first three galaxy gates we received in the compensation package. silly me went ahead and planted them all in one field.... minutes later realizing my mistake I deleted one to move it and poof it was gone! Then when I did harvest them, I've no clue what it did for my game. So now that I have 12 I've planted them (3) of them each in one main land fields (1 per field). Now what happens, I've read the faq's ...... I must have some screws loose because I also have no clue what to do with my 2 marshmallows I found in my Products. I shall read the faqs again.... and again if I have to. This is what i get for being too busy to slow down and read directions. Luckily, I don't take myself too seriously and I can still have fun no matter what.... here! It's all fantasy, with the exception of my anxiety! Carry on.... farmers and adventurers!

Nala777, Sister3, joanc123 and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.