1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Bedtime Odyssey

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by habalala, Apr 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Jazac

Jazac Forum Duke

@FarmerMolly22 You use Power Core
    [​IMG]
    Buyable for 2 BBs each
    on Galaxy Gate
    [​IMG]
    to speed them up only. Once you Harvest them (hopefully you wait till timer is done) then you use them Marshmallows on step 10 of event.

[​IMG]

The Galaxy gates can be found in your tree inventory and it also does not matter what field you put them on.

Update on my progress I only need 10 more
    S’more
    [​IMG] then I will be on last step.

2. Willow

Willow Forum Demigod

Congrats on your progress Jazac, and to all finished or nearly so! :D Happily, I am 2000 worth of marshmallows from finishing!

3. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Ambassador

Finished on both farms, crs up. :) Good luck everyone, lots of time left. And congratulations to all who have reveled the monster under the bed. :D

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

I will add my name to the list of farmers who have finished this event! Congratulations! I love the monsters under the bed and the creepy things in the toy box!;) Good luck to all who are still working on it, you too can finish!

5. illy1996

illy1996 Commander of the Forum

Me too ... 400+ Chocolate Cookies left yummy! :music:
    Good luck to everyone still going for it. ;)

Nala777, shellhappybj, SahraB and 7 others like this.
  6. ol.timer.broke

ol.timer.broke Forum-Greenhorn

I'm an ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld farmer now.

I will learn from you illy.

7. illy1996

illy1996 Commander of the Forum

LOL Broke ... have a Chocolate Cookie! :inlove:

8. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Forum Great Master

Thank you jazac for your suggestions...... I finally understand and I probably won't be able to complete this, as I've wasted some of my galaxy gate trees..... ;( oh well. Learn as I go!

Nala777, phoenixboy12, SahraB and 4 others like this.
  9. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Forum Commissioner

It happens FarmerMolly...you were not the only one who was confused with this event.
    We have learnt for next time

10. Nala777

Nala777 Exceptional Talent