1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Ranger's Life - Strategy thread

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Nov 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Having collected all the pens I will now work on finishing the remaining areas. :) Nice to see people getting things they want!

2. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Yea!! I got to the Top O' the Mountain, and did not have to give my 57 Eagles to get there. :)
    8) They are busy making Quill Pens...

Nala777, Willow, sebe96 and 1 other person like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Only - :wuerg: - 685 Backpacks to finish, that's the CR and the Mountains. Still loving this one, my Barn hasn't looked this (product) healthy for sooo long! :D

Nala777, joanc123, Willow and 2 others like this.
  4. dumbunny

dumbunny Board Analyst

I just need the bazillion backpacks for the cloud row on the other farm. This farm needs enough to get to the top of the mountain and the bazillion for the CR. I see we get more baby boom starting at 2 a.m. my time. Figures I'll be in Lewistown all day selling my wares. Maybe I can breed a few before we leave at 5 a.m. and then a few more when I get home. I just luv getting up at zero dark thirty (yes, Navy lingo - the DH is retired Navy).

Sue46, Willow, joanc123 and 1 other person like this.
  5. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

If you have time, try putting out some of your workshops, with the mini event going on they are all reduced to 9 hours, I am trying to stock up what I can. Maybe it will help with the drops.

Willow, joanc123 and farmer_broke like this.
  6. illy1996

I need just 217 Backpacks to finish and have three fields full of workshops - that would have been four if I had remembered to feed them so wasted that field this morning. To top it off, I didn't think I had time today to do another lot of workshops and, after putting out Toucans, I realised that with water and a Church Bouquet, 9 hours would be reduced to just over 5 hours! DOH! :cry:

Did anyone notice that access to A Ranger's Life is a little red van? Could this be our old red van revamped? Does anyone else keep mistaking it for the Harvester? xD

dumbunny, Willow, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  7. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

I'm completely lost ....... once again. :(

Nala777, dumbunny, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  8. illy1996

Come on ol' fella, take my hand and I will show you the way! :)

Nala777, dumbunny, fun2farm and 3 others like this.
  9. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Finished! Best of luck to those still backpacking!:)

10. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Baron

Does the cloud row level only unlock when you have opened all the levels in that circle around it?

joanc123 and Nala777 like this.
  11. mindy1701

mindy1701 Old Hand

Yes, you are correct.

joanc123, Nala777 and sanddollar15 like this.
  12. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Baron

Thanks mindy!

13. dumbunny

dumbunny Board Analyst

Just need backpacks to get the cloud row on this farm. Got the cloud row on the other farm. Long day selling, but did well. Off to bed. If I get up in time, maybe I'll breed a bit more...but doubtful.

Put some colored animals up in the market on my other farm. Rather have the coin than waste them on that other falderal.

joanc123, Nala777 and Willow like this.
  14. illy1996

All done and still the Backpacks flood in! :)

15. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Baron

Cloud row is mine - all finished except the donation of 57 Eagles - not worth it!

16. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Inhabitant

I am loving this event! We get to use whatever animals and stables we want! Have 4 fields with stables and workshops and 2 fields to use up some manure. Made a bunch of boutonniere to burn some more manure up. Can't let it go to waste! Haven't had to breed yet as I had almost all of the requirements needed. Just harvesting up those backpacks. Couldn't farm as much yesterday, so haven't finished yet!

I wanted to say hello everyone. I took a year off from the game, but have been back a couple of months. RL threw some quick unexpected zingers and my focus shifted.

Brookeham, joanc123, Willow and 5 others like this.
  17. baw815

baw815 Forum Ambassador

Glad to see you back littletinybit. :) 8)

joanc123 and Nala777 like this.
  18. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Connoisseur

Backpacks still flooding in and finished days ago. I still have over 1200 and all finished. Of course, i have been replenishing my stock of animals during this event and didn't need to breed a thing.

joanc123 likes this.
  19. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Inhabitant

Thanks baw815. I am having fun!

Completed! With lots of backpacks to spare.

joanc123 and baw815 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.