1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback A Tomato's Quest

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by Farmers.Almanac, May 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "A Tomato's Quest" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. farmlily3

farmlily3 Commander of the Forum

8)-.-NOT tearing up my farm again since it is barely back together from the just ended event. It would be futile anyway, considering the amount of crops required.
    Anywayyyyyy - I am soooo tired of all this useless crop-growing, only to fall short most of the time. It is discouraging - not fun, as it should be.

So, from now on only doing events on the E-v-e-n-t playfield, or ones that do not require killing your real farm....which farm is why I started playing this game in the first place!
    Event Strategy? Back to taking care of, and growing, my Real farm!!:inlove:
    And - Thank You for the Event on the E-V-E-N-T field!! I
    might be doing that one, but will have to see if it is worth tearing up(!) my Baha fields!!!o_O:(

**Isn't there any way to create Events that
    do NOT require destroying our hard-earned farms????**:(:cry: Pleeeeeeease???!!:):)

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Peanut1492, AniE, Sue46 and 5 others like this.
  3. baw815

baw815 Forum Overlooker

The one positive I have to say is that no milling is required. Maybe you have been listening to your players, but I doubt it.

Cassie101 and Sue46 like this.
  4. .lita23.

.lita23. Someday Author

I am not sure of how to get the blood oak seedlings. Searched and still not finding it.
    My feedback would be to have clearer facts. not sure if I am wasting valuable planting time from normal crops. probably am.

Last edited: May 21, 2019 at 12:25 AM
    Cassie101 likes this.
  5. baw815

baw815 Forum Overlooker

.lita23., blood oak seedlings are purchased from Jack's Shop.

Cassie101 and Brookeham like this.
  6. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

I would also like to add that I missed the "Vault" FAQs as they were tacked onto the end of the first two parts even though the Vault part didn't start till two days' later. :(

The event itself is okay. A lot of crops needed but I have not been finding it excessive. I am only using two fields for each crop. I probably won't finish the Greenhouse part, lacking about 2,000 crops but I could finish if I was prepared to rip up my Glade - which I'm not. I may have done so in the past but with each event marathon, I am getting pretty used to not finishing so not worth it to me. I used to make every effort to finish but now ... o_O

Drops are a little short in supply for both Petals and Withered Petals (maybe because I am only planting event crops and wasting a lot of crop time overnight) and this may decide whether I will finish the Vault part of not. I am only aiming for the CRs and the Horror Tomato pen so anything else will be a bonus. :p
    Not that exciting but not too bad either. :)

Cassie101 likes this.
  7. nm561

nm561 Forum Connoisseur

I have the CR and new stable but it doesn't look like I will finish (not enough drops). I still need around 250 drops and time is running out.
    I would have preferred if Square 1 -- yellow stable upgrade -- needs event crops
    was in the place of
    Square 6 -- 23,000 cc's - needs drops
    so that I could use all of the event crops that I planted and harvested. I could have been farming regular MM crops that I need for quests and the MM store instead of having them exchanged because I could not finish.

Without the drops Square 6 blocks you from the stable and treehouse upgrades and the buffs. I guess that was the strategy to get players to buy baskets, etc.

Event game play is easy to understand.

8. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

Same for me, nm561. Got way too many crops and missing 213 drops. These would have been possible if the number of crops prevented me from planting longer growing crops. :(

Also, the early finish is a pain - the two hours might have made a lot of difference to the number of drops we could accumulate in the last few hours. 8)

sanddollar15 and howk01 like this.
  9. howk01

howk01 Active Author

I found the event very confusing! Two drops on the MM playing fields ( Moony Maggots & Withered Petals) which resulted in terrible drops, plus 2 crops for different reasons - 1 for the Viva La Tomato Quest & second for A Tomato's Quest. Not to mention the event had two parts & there was another event that started at the same time! The players keep asking for more time between events so BP starts to give multiple events & quests all at the same time plus another event starting with-in two hours of A Tomato's quest ending.
    I found that I was lost most of the time with no idea what crops were for what & where my drops were coming from. Today I got up early only to find A Tomato's Quest had already ended! Needless to say I did not finish that one & will probably not finish the timed quest either. It is very disheartening the way the events have been going lately. I use to look forward to the events but not any more.

sanddollar15 and TERRIE like this.
  10. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum General

Far too many whithered petals for the time allocated - yet another event I could not finish as I can’t log in as often as I need to. Why did the event end earlier than MM - I might have made it

baw815, sanddollar15 and howk01 like this.
  11. porkchop2

porkchop2 Active Author

No where near finished. Missed tomato stall due to crops requirements and drops for all the events trying to keep up with different time for each is impossible. I don't understand having so many events all the time and overlapping them is crazy

12. 007Farming

007Farming Board Veteran

Really tired of events that I work hard for and requirements are just too high to complete...or reach where I desire to stop. Too many events going on at the same time that require basically the same play. How about BP remove the ear plugs and start listening!! If you must have multiple events, at least be creative by having all events different from one another. Remember, when you treat your customers RIGHTLY they come back for more and they spend A LOT of real money!!