1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Tomato's Quest

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by SahraB, May 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SahraB

SahraB Forum Expert

FAQ SOS

PART 1:
    16th of May at 14:00 - 22nd of May at 12:00

Event Crop:
    Sign Post Shrub Time: 6 hours Plantable on the 3 main lands (main, meadow, glade) only!

Event Drop: Petal Will get these drops from the 3 main lands (main, meadow, glade) from crops, trees, stables and workshops.

Requirements:

22,200x Sign Post Shrubs
    2025x Petals

300x Gerbera
    100x Carnation
    250x Peony
    275x Tulips
    300x Cornflower
    500x Sunflowers
    100x Roses
    275x Orchid
    50x Dragonfruits
    50x Bananas
    15x Almonds
    50x Dates
    50x Pears
    1x Skeleton Key(Booked)

[​IMG] PART 2: 19th of May at 14:00 - 22nd of May at 12:00

Event Crop: Sign Post Creeper Time: 5 hours Plantable on the 2 fullmoon lands (moonlight, mushroom forest) only!

Event Drop: Withered Petal, will get these drops from the 2 fullmoon lands (moonlight, mushroom forest) from crops, trees, stables and workshops.

Requirements:

8800x Sign Post Creepers
    820x Withered Petals

150x Venüs Flytraps
    200x Glowshrooms
    20x Blood Oak Seedlings
    400x Killer Tomatoes
    12 Darklight Firefiles

Have Fun to all!

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks SahraB for starting this thread. I am all in to do this one looks like fun to me!;) Good luck to all doing this event!

shellhappybj, SahraB, Nala777 and 9 others like this.
  3. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Ambassador

Thanks SahraB, you are great.

To get just up to the cloud row you can save 8500 event crops and 925 drops. So to just get up to the cloud row, you would only need:
    13,700 event crops
    1,100 drops
    This is just Part 1, I havnt had time to look over part 2 yet. I have not seen low numbers like this in a long time for a cloud row, so I may be wrong, but I keep looking and looking and that is what I keep coming up with. So If I am wrong please dont hesitate to point it out.

shellhappybj, SahraB, Nala777 and 7 others like this.
  4. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
    For this oooooooooooooooold farmer nooooooooooooow, if I have saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 6 or 7 months to grow then maybe I could.

Thank you so much for steering me the right way not to bother with this event.

I'll just rest ah spell underneath the broke-tree and watch illy the ladybug and her bunch do the ladybug-sway dance.

5. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Ambassador

LOL yeah but farmer broke, we usually need like 25,000 or more to get a cloud row LOL that is why I skip them, I think the other one we need over 30,000. How many of those chickens and rabbits did you sell on that last event?? Lets just say I have to restock mine, I couldnt resist, I had no where near the stock you did, but I made a nice profit.

6. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

Thanks again, SahraB for crunching those pesky numbers! :D
    I am in on this one too. Taking advantage of the lower requirements. :p
    Come on ladybug girlfriends, let's sway to the beat of the ol' farmer's snoring! xD
    Good luck all! ;)

PS: Just a thought that swayed through my brain, why do we British call ladybugs ladybirds?

7. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

The name "ladybird" originated in Britain where the insects became known as "Our Lady's bird" or the "Lady beetle". Mary (Our Lady) was often depicted wearing a red cloak in early paintings and the spots of the seven spot ladybird (the most common in Europe) were said to symbolise her seven joys and seven sorrows.

8. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

Thank you Cassie! I told my husband this was more than a game, I learn things too! ;)

9. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    PART 1
    In 3 Main Farms
    May 16 Thursday 14:00 Clock - Wednesday May 22 at 12:00
    Sign Post Shrubs: 19,800
    Petals : 1175

PART 2
    In Full Moon Area,
    May 19 Sunday 14:00 hours - Wednesday, May 22, 12:00
    Sign Post Creepers: 6200
    Withered petals : 820

To finish it in full
    1. For flower shop: Sign Post Shrubs 6600, Petal 500, Skull key 1
    2. Greenhouse: Sign Post Shrubs 15600, Petals 1525
    3. Vault : Sign Post Creepers 7800, Withered petal 820

Thanks to Hungarian Player kovacsniki84 for the strategies . :)

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  10. farmer_broke

I would guess during the breeding event that this farm generated over 3 billion in sales. And all is reinvested and I'm nearly a broke oooooooooooooooooold farmer nooooooooooow again.

Just a broke oooooooooooooooold farmer nooooooooow and still needin a loan.

Thanks .... I'll think about this while sittin under the broke-tree watching illy the ladybug and her bunch do the labybug-sway dance.
    There is no way this farm is doing all that junkin. Unless .............................. Unless there is a new cloud row which makes cress take a week to get ready for harvest orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lettuce take a month.

SahraB, Nala777, 12ss12 and 5 others like this.
  11. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Padavan

Thank you SahraB, 12ss12, and everyone. I'm in. Not sure how far I can go, but will try for those creepy tomato stables. I think we have to do all 3 levels to get them, so will do my best. :inlove: We need zombie sheep and creepy tomato emojis, for this event.o_O

12. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Ambassador

LOL see I knew you had way more than me, I only did about a third of that.

I will do some of these events, but not sure about them all, I havent had a chance to reinvest yet, I am away from home, and just havnt had time yet. I will have to check out your elephant theory too. I am just junking a little while I am away and will figure out exactly what I will do once I get home either late tonite or tomorrow.

Thanks 12 for those strategies.

joanc123, SahraB, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  13. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

I got 139 drops from first harvest. Felt tired after the previous events, so didn't prepare my fields after the previous events. Magical glade was almost empty except 10 trees & 4 jumbo trees. No worries. I think drop rate will not be a problem. One over night long crops will give me a leap.

That's true. I learnt a lot from this game, from the forum & the fellow players and also from rumour section(especially as how to analyse a piece of news).
    I call it 'Growing with Farmerama'

14. Nala777

Nala777 Board Analyst

Cassie101, 12ss12, sebe96 and 5 others like this.
  15. farmer_broke

Please make the best of whatever it is you're doing wherever it is you are. And don't worry, your newly made ccs will be waiting for you whenever it is you get to them for reinvestment. (How'z bout a little loan?)

Did you say pixel elephants?

So there is the rumor in the gossip threads of a pink animal stall in the near future.
    • Guess what the new quest asks for? A total of 750 of those little pixel elephant buggers.
    • Guess what else? Only 9,000 passion fruit. I vaguely remember that elephant feed requires 5 passion fruit as part.
    • And wouldn't you know it but 450 peanut butter! But we can make them with the peanut butter production pen. I'm too oooooold a farmer noooooow for this: That workshop only requires a couple of those pixel elephant buggers and a elephant feed which requires 5 of those fruity passions. Oh my wet pants again!
    And farmers are selling pixel elephants out the wazoo like they will be extinct.
    And some little devil keeps buying the elephant breeding animal like an idiot (well maybe I am).
    And there is no cheap elephant feed for a pizel elephant bugger.

What is an ooooooooooooooooold farmer noooooooooooooooooooow to do? (Please do not pay the following nonsense any attention)
    • I'll put 999 elephant feed to mill .... which takes over 404 hours ..... but I will use BBs to finish it instantly (not me)
    but even better yet (more nonsense for me):
    • I will use all of my real life cash to buy Barny Bugger Bucks and then
    guess what?
    • Do the mini-event a few million times and hope to randomly get the breeding elephants for maybe using in getting a pixel pink elephant bugger pen.

Nala777, 12ss12, joanc123 and 7 others like this.
  16. SahraB

SahraB Forum Expert

For Treehouse Upgrades & CR,

Part 1:
    My Strategy,
    11,100x Sign Post Shrubs
    1,700x Petals

Flowershop
    [​IMG]

Greenhouse
    [​IMG]

17. Lea2191

Lea2191 Junior Expert

It looks like there is a new tomato stall for moonlight. I've looked through the quests and still can't figure out how to win one. I am probably just being a little slow, but could someone point this out to me.

NanaLyn, KaiCat33, Cassie101 and 5 others like this.
  18. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Lea you can win the horror tomato stable in Part II of "A tomato's quest". This part doesn't start until 19th of May, it is the vault which is currently locked.

Cassie101, DBAYES, KaiCat33 and 5 others like this.
  19. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Ambassador

LOL Im a ollllddd greedy farmer now LOL I need my CCs.

Thanks, Im dealing with a sick family member, but all went well today and will be back at home sweet home tomorrow.

KaiCat33, joanc123, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  20. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

I am a little lost ... no surprise there. I notice that the Skeleton Key is "booked" but where is it? Does it come in yet another event which hasn't started? :eek:

KaiCat33, Cassie101, Sue46 and 2 others like this.