1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About Events and Trees

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by GamefanPPG, Oct 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamefanPPG

GamefanPPG Forum-Apprentice

Hello, good day.

I have a question about the special events the game have. Does this events can only be clear up for those who have unlimited resources and very high levels? Or it's like the time limit is very short because no matter the resources I use, like super grow or apple carrot chutney, I never be able to full clear an event.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello GamefanPPG :)

There are a variety of events with differing levels of difficulty as detailed in each FAQ prior to the start of an event. This allows you to decide if you can or want to do the event, as well as prepare your farm fields for it. You do not have to be a very high level nor have unlimited resources in order to complete an event.

If you are struggling to complete events, you can find helpful tips from fellow farmers in the Strategy section. They can help you with suggestions regarding any of the obstacles you are experiencing with incomplete events.

May I assist you further?

3. GamefanPPG

I'll take a look because no matter how much I try, I never be able to clear an event. There is just no enough time or those special crops take too long in grow.

Does is safe to "demolish" jumbo trees ( super grow/suzy/manure ) in order to relocate it in another field? I don't want to lose it forever like certain "decoration only" items. Also does is posible keep those trees inside the arboretum?

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You may delete the jumbo trees and place them on a different field. They will not be lost :) They are not decorations but rather trees and their 'fruit' is super grow, turbo mulch or suzy super grow.

They cannot be placed in the Arboretums. They like to be in the sunshine;):p:)

May I assist you further?

5. GamefanPPG

No at all. Thanks for reply.

Sorry if it sound like a complain, but I started to think only those who can buy resources online, are the only ones able to clear the events. I will check the strategies threads and see if I can learn something I been missing. Maybe no have any arboletum or the animal version of it, is a huge disavantage.

Thanks again.

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.