1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

accidental neighbors

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by missbutterbean, Sep 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missbutterbean

missbutterbean Forum-Apprentice

Im not sure where this should be, took a chance on "newbie thread" and the last thing I would do is insult anyone... my simple issue: everytime a new neighbor approaches, and I decide not to add one more, everytime they in the end become a neighbor....I only get 5 gifts at this point, and didnt want 15 friends just yet...but each and every time, they are added. What have I done wrong in this instance?

I do press no when optioned

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello missbutterbean,

If you decline the Neighbour Invitation pop up, the Neighbour in question should not be added to your Neighbour Bar. If you have Neighbours that you do not want, you will need to remove them from your Neighbour Bar using the "trash bin" to delete them.

Can I assist you further?

3. missbutterbean

Thank you again shooger.sweet!;) (how can I get a sweet pink tree like yours?)

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello missbutterbean :) ,

On shooger's behalf, you are most welcome!

The pink tree from sugar.sweet's signature is the Sugar tree:
    sugartree_upgrade_0.gif

Your best option for getting one is through Gift & Trade mini events, where you can trade for one through the in game system, or by having it gifted or exchanged with other players (most likely older, veteran players - who might have a surplus of Sugar trees that they don't use). Initially, these trees were earned through Mystery Seedlings mini events (similar to the new Wonder Trees mini events).

Is there anything else we can help you with?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

5. missbutterbean

:DThank you teddy.bear for that information :p. Something to look forward to! You may close- Blessings~~

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

missbutterbean likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.