1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alchemist Garden

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by clonahmon, Apr 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Duke

Plants needed for donations: 11,000
    Plants needed for milling: 7,000
    TOTALS to 18,000

Drops needed for donations: 1,200
    Drops needed for milling: 1,400
    TOTALS to 2,600

milling time: 90 minutes without mill subscription or rune

My strategy: Playing skippy the kangaroo!

Have fun everybody.

PLEASE Don't send me drops ;)

2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

I'm also skipping. Was looking forward to event free week, but then I see there's yet another event starting Wednesday :sleepy:

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Mogul

Great Googely Moogely!

1750 event plants per milled item?

For a measly 8500 EP, TEP, CC?

Nope nope nope. They can keep this event. I'm stocking my barn.

4. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

I'm going to go for it. Only need 4 milled items (even if the milling time was ridiculous long).
    If I do 4 fields, 776 1x1, I only need 6 harvests. If the Wednesday is a though one, and more desirable one, I can easily ditch & switch.

Glad those who felt this is a bit much / not worth actually isn't doing it. I really hate to see fellow farmers feeling pressured to participate in events they don't really want.

Happy farming to us all! And regardless of events... may the luck be on our side, can never really go wrong with good luck.

gardengal, KaiCat33, Nala777 and 12 others like this.
  5. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Not gonna get too worked up about this event, I think. CR's not that great. I'd like the Season Greeting giver, just 'cuz I like it, and a few of the gifts (like those Eerie seedlings and party spins :inlove:), so will do enough to get them, but otherwise... Which is a relief, actually, as I can concentrate on finishing current event today without worrying about set up for drops for tomorrow :p. Anyone else get booted from the game for maintenance in the last 10 minutes? I thought that was supposed to be done already?

gardengal, KaiCat33, Nala777 and 12 others like this.
  6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Emperor of the Forum

I'm going to do this event. I think it has good prizes (love wonder stables, trees, eerie trees, PF, FC, etc) and the CR gives CC as well as EP/TEP every 7 hours so I can harvest twice a day. It is pretty straightforward and requires less crops than the current event and we can use the entire farm. I like that flexibility.

Good luck to those participating and happy farming to those taking a well deserved break:)

gardengal, KaiCat33, Nala777 and 13 others like this.
  7. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

I'm in, looks easy for both of my farms. Grow, throw, mill a few items, and toss in a few barn items.
    The prizes and CR are more than I'd get from regular farming in 6 days, so I will tackle it (and win).
    That CR is a good one, rake it in every 7 hours ;)

PS...
    Send clonahmom's drops to my farms please :p

8. Willow

Willow Forum Demigod

I will do this one as well; CR and prizes are nice. Would have liked an event break, but they don't come around as often anymore.o_O
    :)Best of luck to all those participating!

9. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Duke

send me in IMG and I can send you drops too ;)

10. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Baron

I wasn't going to do this on any of my farms but now I've read your posts, I'll give it a go on Cassie and Erridge :)

Good luck everyone:)

11. habalala

habalala Count Count

To grow 18000 5hr crops (4hr with water. 3:36 with water and manure) in 6 days with 6 fields available is very very doable. The Robot event asked for 24000 in 6 days with only 3 fields available. It's the super high drop requirement I'm concerned about. I can only hope and wish BP keeps the same (doubled) rate going as with Robot.

Preperation as usual, menageries, manufactories and a whole bunch of 1x1 plots filled with long timed crops. Not a single tree to be seen outside the arboretum.

Ready to brew? Keep smiling!

12. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Mogul

Okay...Moraine's post changed my mind. I don't love these 'bingo card' events...but if I only have to mill four things...I might be able to muddle through. That's what I get for looking at the event FAQ "BC" (before coffee).

13. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Expert

I too am skipping this, too much back to back. Have to get back on the animal wagon. I'll send out the gifts though.
    good luck everyone.

KaiCat33, fun2farm, spotsbox and 5 others like this.
  14. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

I'm not sure if I am doing this one. I like the rewards. I just don't know if I want to tear everything up again.

Right now, I am distracted by the announcement that there will be new tree of wisdom runes tomorrow. I think I have enough stars to get everything but, the water & manure. Since, I buy premium. I don't need the expanded water and manure.

Finally, my 3K+ stars from doing FSQ's is gone to pay off. HaHaHa

15. joanc123

joanc123 Count Count

Thank you clonahmon for giving us the numbers, and the thread. :)
    I am going to do at least some of this one (pick and choose)!
    SOS thread is posted.
    Best of luck to all farmers!!! :music:

16. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Old Hand

Thank you Clonahmon for working out figures.

I will start and see how far we get and hoping event starting Wednesday does not collide with this one with field usage..

Good luck everyone

17. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

I have a question. It has been a long time since I have done a Bingo game. If I do all 16 Flower pots, do I earn all the rewards??? I hope so. Otherwise, this would be too ridiculous.

I think I will go for it. Which means, I will have to tear most of my stuff up. GGGrrr!

gardengal, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 6 others like this.
  18. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

I believe so, sglick, pretty sure. Modified my initial plan on this one, will do as much as can. With all Baha and Crystal Falls being available, I can still grow carnations on mainland overnight and hopefully get reasonable drops. Thinking to use tropical fields and main field to grow event crops, and meadow and glade for long crops for drops. Will see what the drop rat gives before make up mind.

I'm going to guess that we'll be on the little field where Fuzzles used to be, but that's strictly a guess.

gardengal, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 6 others like this.
  19. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Thanks Spot!

I have torn up my Baha trees - Boo Hoo. I'll grow 2 fields of Bitter Ginger and 1 field of Carnations tonight. I hope that helps with the drops.

gardengal, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  20. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Yes, if you do them all you do get allllllll the goodies ;)
    Also, once you've done a flowerpot, you do not have to do it again for another combo that also uses that flowerpot.

I am never organized with these bingo style events lol, I usually do all the easy/quick ones first depending on the requirements, and leave the hardest ones for last (usually the ones that need drops). I'll start with the 4 that just require barn items, then I think I'm gonna grow the 7,000 crops and gather the 1,400 drops and mill the 4 Flower Power Potions ASAP, then crank out the rest of the crops and switch over to growing long crops for drops, SSDD :sleepy:

Crops should go fairly quick if using all 6 fields.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.