1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

April's rumors

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Arielh, Mar 29, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

i could use a GnT i have 35 red bat roosts lol ....... and only 3 bases

2. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Forum Great Master

And I've got 9 bases and none red..... ;)

3. igotfrogs

typical! lol ......

4. penguilnz

penguilnz Board Veteran

@igotfrogs I know where the red bat roosts came from! From party spins...;):p

5. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

I am admittedly a genuine chocoholic!!! I love it ..... so my best option is to admire it.... and leave it at a distance and let others enjoy it. It only takes one bite... and I'm done for!

Thanks Calichrome.... I will have to check out the Gabfest for the meeting times!

Wolfeysone.... those are definitely adorable babies.... so excited! I find breeding events amazing and love to speculate on what I will receive when breeding animals!!

I'm pleased to report I finished the event this evening (Sunday) with leftover event plants and leftover drops... there is a first for everything ;)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  6. igotfrogs

Yup i admit it I'm slightly addicted to party wheel spins lol ....

7. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

Many of the icons have been changed lately. Yes, if you have been in a G&T, they were always there and greyed out. You just don't look in that part of your inventory that often. :) (Bottom part of your "Other" category.)

IVANCICA30, SthnMiss_ and mackboy like this.
  8. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

Igotfrogs, so you're the one who keeps winning those red bat roostsxD I figured since those flowers (and now the scarecrow thing) seem to elude me, maybe-just maybe-I could win a red bat roost;):p But no, I just stare at ito_Oo_Oo_OxD

9. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

What is it with the red bat roosts??? o_OWhat or why do we need them suddenly???:music:

I'm wondering for the swiss event if we will use cow's milk or goat's milk or a new special event milk?? Anyone have any ideas????:p

IVANCICA30 and SthnMiss_ like this.
  10. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Seems ugotbats

11. igotfrogs

Yes 37 Red bats now :D...... still only 3 bases :mad: lol ......

penguilnz, IVANCICA30, 12ss12 and 5 others like this.
  12. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Forum Great Master

April will last for another ten days, but when it comes to rumours... I can only think of the one that Barter And Trade is close... very close...... but it's still only a rumor!

[​IMG]

13. 12ss12

I am looking forward to G&T event. But I hope it is not on first 3 weeks of May as I will be out of station due to summer vacation. It is purely a selfish wish, I know. What to do ?

Does any one have any idea what animals are needed for the next breeding event.

sanjica1972, IVANCICA30 and SthnMiss_ like this.
  14. cpeterson

cpeterson Regular

Hi!

From what I've heard, the next G&T is supposed to be in June.

Earlier in this thread, there were little puzzles and other rumors that indicate we need the following for the upcoming breeding event:

Animals: horses & cows
    Food: apples, pears, oats, fennel, sorghum, wheat, carrots

-cpeterson

15. 12ss12

Thank you, cpeterson. I am still weak in understanding grapevine posts. Can't make out many of the posts. I think I have to practice in this particular sphere.;)

Since the G&T event icon was visible along with the last event and then removed, I had some doubts whether it may be advanced.

16. escalonilla

escalonilla Old Hand

The butterfly workshop

[​IMG]

Source

17. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

18. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

So; that is the next breeding animal???

:eek::eek::eek:

19. escalonilla

escalonilla Old Hand

I'm not sure about that. I think they are just introducing the workshop. Possible product (dust???)

In may, the last breeding cuckoos will be introduced

20. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Well, they said existing animal and the remaining ones are Beaver, Parrot and Elephant...

;););)

SthnMiss_ and IVANCICA30 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.