1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

April's rumors

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Arielh, Mar 29, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

It is sooo pretty :inlove: I just hope they do not Re-design the Butterfly stable, It's one of my favorites.

2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Oh how beautiful!!!!!:D I know I've said no more new stuff (still waiting on the coral reef!)......but this artistic pen is outrageously gorgeous!!!!!
    Thanks esca!:inlove:

3. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

What about peacocks?:p

4. Erridge

Erridge Forum Connoisseur

There is also Anaconda, Sloth and Peacock. I'd like it to be the elephant.

IVANCICA30, Cassie101 and SthnMiss_ like this.
  5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Βutterfy's production pen is so lovely:inlove: My favorite production pen was the paint factory. Now it that is changed I don't like it...

:music:Let's start guessing:D
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

source

6. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Arielh - Great find! :DWell they definitely have a ghoulish look :wuerg::oops:.....so possibly MM crops or deco's???

7. crzyjoyce

crzyjoyce Forum Expert

a few years ago they did redesign the butterfly house, and received vast amount of dissatisfaction for it. They changed it back because of the backlash they got.

8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I wonder if anyone has a picture of that?

IVANCICA30 and SthnMiss_ like this.
  9. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

10. -Mir85-

Thanks Arielh :D

It looks a bit weird :oops:

11. abubadi66

abubadi66 Old Hand

It was the same butterfly house we have, only they removed the glass globe, and many people were upset about it, but my eyes are not that good anymore so may be it is the one Ariel, I can't tell because the glass makes the picture unclear to me, if somebody with better sight than me can tell if it is the same with out the globe, this picture is clearer but less colorful, it is amazing that you managed to keep this kind of record.

penguilnz, Arielh, IVANCICA30 and 4 others like this.
  12. -Mir85-

Yes, it is almost the same just without the globe :)

13. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

Yes, it appears to be the same just without the globe.
    Looks like Mir beat me to the punch! LOL

14. Shimmer

Shimmer Exceptional Talent

When they said a breeding event with no new animal, I thought it would be a cuckoo event. They became a breeding animal but we haven't had the event for them yet, or the permanent breeding quest. Isn't that a possibility?

15. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

RE:the ghoulish pics...didn't someone say a while back that there was gonna be some new MM stuff? Perhaps it's in one of the other Grapevine threads.
    As for the Butterfly Workshop...I totally agree it's.. :inlove:. I haven't got the Butterfly globe yet. I wonder if anyone might have a spare one they would trade/gift me..;). If we get a half price shop sale before G&T I think I will have to treat myself to one! Btw, you know how we have different markets for stuff..does the same apply for G&T? I haven't done one before so I don't know.

16. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

I do remember something about some new MM crops and possible new quest mentioned awhile back....Off to do some sleuthing ;)

Fifi, G&T is not associated with your market. You can gift or trade with anyone. It is the best event.....can't wait for it to arrive. :D

17. abubadi66

abubadi66 Old Hand

I have 12 butterfly houses, there is one for you till June.

penguilnz, SthnMiss_, JJenks and 4 others like this.
  18. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

19. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

@abubadi66 ,that is very kind and generous of you :). Please let me know what you would like in return.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    abubadi66 and SthnMiss_ like this.
  20. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

IVANCICA30, SthnMiss_ and Arielh like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.