1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Artisan's Village products and level up

Discussion in 'General issues' started by Greek-Guy, Jul 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Advanced

I have a question that I didn't find the answer of, even though I searched in FAQ. I am currently only a confectioner but I have a lot of bakery products. Can I us them to level up in confectionery, or they will be gone without any profit?​

tilia11 and yeap like this.
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Greek-Guy :)

Products used for trade points in a trade must be used from that specific trade, i.e. confectionery products are used to level up the Confectionery. If you don't want to use the baked goods for your farming buffs, you can always sell them in the market and purchase Confectioner items that you can use to level up your Artisan shop.

May I assist you further?

yeap likes this.
  3. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Advanced

I also noticed that there are a lot of confectionery products that they haven't any recipe, Eucalyptous jam for example. How can I produc them?

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Eucalyptus Jelly is a Base 5 recipe. As soon as you reach Confectionary level 5, the recipe will be available to make.

Can I assist you further?

yeap likes this.
  5. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Advanced

Νοthing else to ask! You may close this thread!:)

6. Osprey

Osprey Forum Moderator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Greek-Guy

On behalf of all who assisted you're welcome. Closing thread as advised.

~Closed~​

yeap likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.