1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Artisan's Village

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by kibsnfebs, May 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Connoisseur

I have opened all trades in Artisan's village except Florist. Recently after making a payment, Confectionery trade was also unlocked. Do I need to make another payment to unlock Florist...Please assist

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello kibsnfebs :)

For the Artisan's Village, you can open Bakery, Confectionery or Florist at level 40 and the Spa Manager and Alchemist from level 70.

You can open 1 trade for free, the 2nd trade can either be purchased or opened with Renzo's fair tokens, and the third will open automatically when you have the first 2 at level 3. The Spa and Alchemist are not considered in this as they are opened with 150 stars each from the Tree of Wisdom.

Once you have the Bakery and Confectionery at level 3, you will automatically have the Florist open.

May I assist you further?

Sue46 and joanc123 like this.
  3. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Connoisseur

Thank You Very Much...NFQ..You may close the thread

Sue46 and joanc123 like this.
  4. Osprey

Osprey Forum Moderator Team Farmerama EN

Thank you kibsnfebs NFQ, so on behalf of Farmers.Almanac I will close here.

~Closed~​

Sue46 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.