1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baby breeding June

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by -Mir85-, May 18, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

I agree with you 12ss12, I saw your post earlier, "What was I thinking?" Goats and Turkeys it is!!!

12ss12 and IVANCICA30 like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Same as me, I suppose. Many times I think something unrelated. ;) In gossip section, we can think anything we wish. We are given the liberty.;)

below is the gossip from German Forum :-

one few deliveries over the cooperative will have to contribute , as has been said several times ,
    potatoes , cabbage , cucumbers and paint palettes ( turkeys) maybe goat milk .
    greetings , awards ? perhaps some improvements,

This is the story of the event:-

1 Children and baby turkeys on the farm. little color (There is no colour). Are you curious? Then look at the new "swirl colors"quest he projects these little moments.
    2. Through raising goats and turkeys get to the baby animals. The nursery stage is the issue. As a reward, there is a nice tree, among others: the cork! What you are needed? Hammer colorful game for you produce in the factory have!

http://es.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...-y-crias-y-mas-crias.17329/page-8#post-268297

Last edited by moderator: Jun 17, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.