1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baha Temple, etc. things disappearing

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by CaliChrome, Jan 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

I have the same problem as ladybug500.

My temple on Baha can occasionally appear to have nothing open. I log out and log back in and it is back to normal. Baha animals, crops, feed all disappear from the market.

This morning all my Craft buildings except my Confectionary (where I have been working like mad to level up to 4 before the half price sale) disappeared only to be back when I logged back in.

I log in through a third party if it makes a difference.

Please note the Baha temple pictures below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note the small change in my progress bar to prove the order and differences in the pictures.
    I am currently back to normal and the only thing I did was to log out and back in.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello CaliChrome,

Logging in and out will not fix all display glitches, you need to clear browser cache and cookies and also clear your flash cache.

Did that solve the issue? Can I assist you further?

3. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

As stated, logging in and out did fix this problem. I suspect something was being done to the server at the time and of which you would have no knowledge. The issue has not returned as of this time so you may close.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome. Glad it seems to have sorted itself out.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.