BB packs

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by AGGIE87, May 13, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGGIE87

AGGIE87 Forum-Apprentice

One of the BB packs appears to be priced wrong - normally I would pay $99.99 for 3,300 BB's but today it is on sale and I would pay $105.99??? Maybe something was added instead of subtracted. The other three are reduced prices.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello AGGIE87,

It may have to do with sales tax for your country. If you want to purchase BB's, you can either use the ones that are showing reduced or buy the one for 3,300 BB's that is cheaper.

Can I assist you further?

3. zedman1964

zedman1964 Forum-Greenhorn

I also noticed the same thing, BB pack 2 save 10% on 1500 BB's for $49.99 yet I would only pay $49.00 if I go to the store.

4. Dawn54

Dawn54 Forum-Greenhorn

Usually when it is a special it is $89.00 I did purchase it for $105.00 and as soon as I did it took me to the BB page where I could get the same amount for $99. You know if you say it is a special price it seems to me it would be cheaper than the regular price. I am dawn 54 13286811

5. Intrepideur

Intrepideur Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello zedman1964 and Dawn54.

We would appreciate it, if you would be so kind as to open your threads, rather than hijacking another thread.

Can we assist the OP further?
    Intrepideur.

6. AGGIE87

AGGIE87 Forum-Apprentice

I was not given the advertized discount. It was like they added the percentage, not subtract it.

7. Intrepideur

Intrepideur Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

OP has posted in tech. Closing thread.

Intrepideur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.