1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BB's not turning up...

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by DitiTC56, Apr 12, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DitiTC56

DitiTC56 Forum-Greenhorn

Hello,
    I bought some barnyard bills about an hour ago, Paypal sent me the transaction confirmation but the BB's still haven't turned up...
    I'd just wait for the block to clear (they usually do :) ), but I bought them in order to get the wonder tree packs, and there's only 8 hours left so I'm a bit worried :-/
    Thanks in advance for your help,
    User: DitiTC56ID: 16916766

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello DitiTC56, :oops:

We had the same PayPal issues yesterday, and they returned, as announced here. I sincerely hope the BBs will turn up and the issue will be fixed before the Wonder Trees mini events end - but if they do not, please contact Support later to see how they can help you with this matter.

Is there anything else I could assist you with?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. DitiTC56

DitiTC56 Forum-Greenhorn

oops, sorry, hadn't thought to check the tech announcements, I'd only looked in the "issues" section!
    Ok, I'll hang on then, and see if I can get those sorb and baobab trees afterwards if necessary...
    Thanks,
    DitiTC56

4. teddy.bear

Not a problem, we're happy to point you to the right direction. :( Sadly, we do not have any update on this matter yet, but we hope we will have news soon. And most certainly, a solution will be found for you to get the trees if you miss the sale, since these issues are out of your control.

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

5. DitiTC56

DitiTC56 Forum-Greenhorn

Ok, well the sale's over now... :( There doesn't seem to be any way of explaining the problem properly on the "payment" support tickets, so I'll try one of the "general" support tickets...
    Thanks for your help,
    DitiTC56

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  6. teddy.bear

I am really sorry, DitiTC56 :( I was confident a solution will be found in time, but it looks like we will have to wait for the Game Team's update tomorrow, to find out what's the next step for the currency, bonus, and of course, the wonder trees purchases. Please do contact Support, and also, please keep an eye on the announcements tomorrow .

I apologise once for this inconveniece. :( I will leave the thread open in case there is something else we could assist you with.

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

7. DitiTC56

DitiTC56 Forum-Greenhorn

Problem solved : support got back to me today, I've got my wonder tree packs! "Herbarium" quest, here I come! :D
    Thanks again for your help,
    DitiTC56

8. teddy.bear

You are most welcome, DitiTC56 :) Good luck with the quest!

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread as there are no further questions ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.