1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being Stuck on Fields

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by amygirl, Jan 11, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amygirl

amygirl Forum-Apprentice

I am having the same issue as Nellie Noodles although it isn't happening as frequently to me as to her.
    I get stuck on a field maybe 5 or 6 times a day. It will allow me to do anything I want to do on that field. When I click on the farm sign to switch it wont allow me, I have to refresh and then it works fine for a little while.
    This has been happening to me for about a week now. I've been having another issue as well but thinking the correct way is to make another thread, so I will.
    I just wanted to let someone know that she is right and this isn't just happening to her. I can feel her frustrations and it does take the fun out of this awesome game!!

I hope I posted this in the right place, if not then I am sorry!! Can someone please pass on to the developers that this is happening to others.. Thank you.

ID# 40956589

BoHoKaren and Nellie_Noodles like this.
  2. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

Sorry for coming into your thread amygirl .... have just come to say thank you

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    BoHoKaren and amygirl like this.
  3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello amygirl,

Have you tried all the Troubleshooting steps to see if that helps? Have you tried turning off animations in Game settings to see if that helps.
    We will pass this onto the Game Team, however as it is only affecting a very small amount of players, it is likely something on their computer stopping the Game from working.

Can I assist you further?

4. amygirl

amygirl Forum-Apprentice

Hi Shooger,

Yes, I have done all the trouble shooting steps 3 days ago when I posted my issue about the Artisian. I did try turning all animations off late lastnight after seeing a post about it. I've got one round of farming done so far this morning and things seem to be back to normal at the moment, but that's what it does!! Just when you think the problem is solved, everything starts acting up again.

I am pretty computer illiterate when it comes to things like this, so I try to follow your direction (thank you). I have been playing this game since 2014 and have never had any serious problems up until now. But the only reason I don't think its our computers is that here on my farm a bunch of crazy things have been happening all at once (within the past week or so). I have been buying the harvester functions since starting, and they are mysteriously all out of whack now as well.

I understand this is only affecting a very small amount of players, but if the issues are infact caused from the new breeding being a memory hog, as some have been sugguesting then it may only be a matter of time until it starts to affect a larger amount. I suppose us few will have to wait and see what happens!! What a shame because I really love this game and have spent a good amount of real life money on things like mystery events. What happens to all that stuff if we cant play our farms anymore, it just bums me out!!

I suppose there is nothing more Shooger. Thank you for trying and at least passing the information along. Have a great day :))

Nellie_Noodles likes this.
  5. amygirl

amygirl Forum-Apprentice

Sorry Shooger,

Just popped into the mill on my mainland field to check how much longer I had left on powerfeed. Went to switch fields right after and I had to refresh... dangit!!!

Was hoping it was fixed from turning off animations but that doesn't seem to be the case.

You may still close as there is nothing more you can do for me.. Thanks again though!!

6. Nellie_Noodles

And I have got it again amygirl and i did a system restore this morning to another restore point ...

The setting i was asked to set ...are still the same ...so it cannot be that ...

IT could be the last update..... which is an update for flash player
    and i reckon this has been reinstalled again on my computer after restoring

It's a security update for flash player ...so am NOT about to take that off for this game and risk my computer and all my information ...for hackers and keyloggers

Another game site has had problems with this update...we can now play again because Microsoft has resolved the Windows 10 issues that were affecting our software

SO I am now trying to see if it happens again with windows ...
    NO still have the same problem

Sorry again for coming into your thread amygirl

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  7. amygirl

amygirl Forum-Apprentice

I don't mind your comments Nellie.. I get your frustrations!!

I'm sorry, but I don't know much about flash player or shockwave. I have to follow the moderators directions specifically and a lot of times I need step by step directions. So computer illiterate its sometimes embarrassing!! But I do keep my system up to date and allow it to do what it needs.

I did install windows 10 awhile back because a friend of mine suggested it, but I was still able to play Farmerama with no issues up until recently. I followed the directions to change flash player to unlimited and now I cant get back on (LoL)!! I'm not sure if its really because of that though, but that is one reason I don't like messing around with what I'm not firmiliar with!! Now I don't know if I can go back to change it.

Thank you for letting me know about the update, and I don't blame you... its not worth risking your security for!! Hang in there, maybe someone will be able to figure it out soon. But I definitely don't think its any of our computers. Its a real downer because I really love this game. Its not even about losing all the mystery things Ive accumulated over time and such... I just really enjoy playing!!

And now I cant even log in because I must have done something wrong while trying to change the flash player to unlimited something or other.... (droops head)!!!

BoHoKaren likes this.
  8. Nellie_Noodles

Have done many things like that amygal ...so you are not alone ;)

Hopefully someone will be able to tell us how to solve it... because what we have been asked to do so far... hasn't worked and don't think ever will

My computer knowledge isn't great

When I downloaded windows 10 ...took me a week to find the desktop LOL
    And am stuck in the main field again :( Have had this for nearly a month
    Have had enough clicking for one day ...time for me to log off before i become bald from tearing my hair out
    Hopefully they will;)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  9. amygirl

amygirl Forum-Apprentice

I'm sorry to hear your still having problems Nellie. If you are correct and it is an update issue then hopefully it will be made compatable at some point??

After my refresh this morning I decided to try adjusting my flash player settings to unlimited, and I have not seen my farm since!! But I noticed it must be registering me as online because I am able to post this at the moment!!
    Earlier it booted me off and I just now have been able to get back into the forum only.. strange stuff, but once again have only had this problem since messing with flash player.

Honestly, I would rather have to refresh my farm all the time. At least I would be able to access the game -.-

I would like to just get my settings back to normal if that is possible. Maybe Shooger can help me with it later!! If I'm able to access the forum, yikes!!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  10. Nellie_Noodles

Hopefully it will be

Am so sorry to hear that ....Am sure Shooger or Teddy Will be able to help get you back into the game in the next reply;)

IF it was our computers...i think we would have had this problem welllll before now

My computer is at the most 4 months old and has played fine until the last few days of Holiday Hustle ... it's is the same spec as my old computer
    It suits my needs for what i want to do on it ....

I don't need or want a games playing computer with all the whistles and bells

But IF it is the case ...

Then what Spec computer is required to play this game should be stipulated on the advert for Farmerama before people join..which wasn't at the time of my joining and isn't now or i wouldn't have joined in september 2010

11. amygirl

amygirl Forum-Apprentice

Ok.. I think my settings are all back to normal now. I gave up trying lastnight, struggling with that for too long gave me a headache!! But I am back in my farm as of this morning. Had to refresh once already but I'll just learn to deal with that (LoL)!!!

Nellie, I would love love love to have a fancy gaming computer with all those bells and whistles. Only problem is, them there sales persons would see me coming a mile away and be like... cha-ching!!! I would trust and believe whatever they told me I would need simply because I wouldn't know any better!! But I'm sure those bells and whistles are indeed expensive so I will just settle for the basic!! As you said, it does what I need it to do (for the most part)!!

Just so happy to be back up into the game and wont be messing with anymore settings :D:D

12. Nellie_Noodles

WOW Very Glad to see you back...and i won't be either ...because they haven't cured the problem ;)
    But it taught us both a lesson ...as in not to fiddle with things we don't know about lol
    And probably these whistles and bells would have more things we shouldn't fiddle with xD
    I would be scared to use it:wuerg:

Refresh again<<<<< am going to change my nic to that
    And buy a wig to pull the hair out of in frustration xD

wolfeyesone likes this.
  13. amygirl

amygirl Forum-Apprentice

LoL Nellie, isn't that the truth... we sure don't need anything more to fiddle with!! After all that money spent, it would have to sit there looking pretty and tempting!!

Ive only had to refresh once so far this morning, and I'm not going to hold my breath either!! Things seem to be running smoothly at the moment, even me and my harvester are on good terms thus far!!! But as we both know, that can change real fast!! I guess it is what it is for now.. yep!!

Too funny, changing your nic and buying a wig!! Perhaps I should invest in a helmet for as many times as I banged my head off the table lastnight!!

14. Nellie_Noodles

LOL ... have my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again
    Take care have fun ;)

15. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Please remember this is not the discussion threads -.- You are welcome to take your discussions to the appropriate section :)

We have not heard any news from the Dev's. We will update as soon as we hear any news.

~waiting for updates from Team~

julie1013 likes this.
  16. amygirl

amygirl Forum-Apprentice

I'm sorry Shooger, will keep that in mind!!

Here is an update from my end: Things are running really smoothly on my farm so far!! Am happy to report that Ive only had to refresh once early yesterday morning!! Even my harvester is acting normal again :)

The only thing I am experiencing now is my clicks seem really fast. Like if I click to buy water it will come up twice asking if I really want to buy that much, but it lets me. Then once I'm done buying water the window pops up to buy the small package of PF and such. I am only clicking once but I guess it is registering as if I did it a couple of times. That will happen while I'm in the market or the farmers society as well.

Thank you for passing this along, am so happy to have things running properly again!!! Fingers crossed it stays this way.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  17. WallawD2

WallawD2 Junior Expert

Shooger, just want to let you know that I have been experiencing the same problems for several months now described by amygirl and nellie noodle, freeze ups and fast clicks. Checked my mouse settings, changed mice, etc., and issues continue.

18. amygirl

amygirl Forum-Apprentice

New Update For The Team: Had to refresh twice so far today!! Thought this issue went away, been farming for the past 2 days now without any problems but now it is back again. My harvester is running properly though.

Just wanted to let you know o_Oo_O

Nellie_Noodles likes this.
  19. Nellie_Noodles

Still happening:( refresh again
    Refresh again
    Refresh again
    Refresh again
    This is within seconds .... not minutes not hours ...seconds
    Time for me to log off for the day....have had enough of it now
    Might be back later to harvest my fields so they don't turn to weeds

17th/01/2016
    08:35 ...Refresh
    18/01/2016 still happening ...not good with the event ...
    19/01/2016 still happening 3 times in seconds
    refresh again
    refresh again
    refresh again
    20/01/2016 still happening and now i am getting freezing as well now>:(
    21/01/2016 still happening
    30/01/2016 still happening
    03/02/2016 still happening
    This with the big lag when harvesting my fields ...makes playing this game VERY VERY hard to play:(

Would YOU like to play like this ?....i don't think so and we should not be either

Thought games were meant to be FUN ...this isn't at the moment

*** Think your trouble shooting page needs updating ...IF you disable pepper flash you cannot get into farmerama ..you get a box saying it's been deactivated ***

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  20. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Forum Demigod

Same problem... to open a new thread would create more work for techs... surely better to add to an existing thread... :(

Nellie_Noodles and amygirl like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.