1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Blender Bash

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Jan 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Forum Master

I enjoyed this event. Just kept deleting plain blenders until it gave me something better.

sunshineaz and clonahmon like this.
  2. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Pro

I like this event. I liked the length of crop time and blender time because I don't have to get up at night to harvest and then try to get to sleep again. The drop rate was good and the amount of crops needed were good. I could grow long time crops overnight and stick to the day for the event crop.

I grew a lot of event crops, then did long crops to get the drop items to make the blenders, this event had a decent drop rate unlike some events where you can't get enough even on long term crops. I mainly got blue blenders and was able to delete and get the mango ones and set them in the glade with equal balance of blue/orange. I thought I was going to have trouble, but by making enough blenders, it has gone well.

clonahmon likes this.
  3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Expert

If this event had been the only event in a while, it would have been absolutely fabulous. I really did enjoy it, pretty much every aspect of it - it was just tedious, after the past few weeks of over-farming. I did like the ability to grow as much crop as we liked, to get as many blenders as we wanted - I was about to quit growing crops a couple days back, just farm my blenders - which were really cute - and I had 20 or more extra cocktails of each color by the time tonight rolled around. But, given the insane pace of events lately - this was tedious, when it would otherwise have been really fun. Can we just have a little quieter schedule, so that we can look forward to events again, instead of thinking "Oh, another event, blah."

swCactus1 likes this.
  4. nlm24

nlm24 Regular

Event Crop harvest time = 6 hours
    Blender harvest time = 7 hours

The times should have been the same. When this event ends I will have a field of blenders that still have charges left on them and haven't been harvested.

Prizes were nice.

Event Over: When the event ended and the event entry icon was still on the field and allowed you to open it to the event counter I hoped that this was to allow us time to harvest our blenders already placed on the field. This would have allowed me to finish the event but no such luck. I had enough blenders to finish the event just not enough time to harvest them.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    farmerumf likes this.
  5. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Forum-Apprentice

This event was just mediocre in my opinion. I didn't like the long harvest time. I also think the instructions were very clear at the beginning of the event. I think that it took so long to begin getting any kind of rewards that a lot of people just kind of gave up, especially if they were using a 4x4 plot and harvesting by hand. 13 hours to begin making the cocktails with no incentives in between the blenders and cocktails...just not as much fun as other events.

swCactus1 and farmer_broke like this.
  6. .FarmerArchie.

.FarmerArchie. Active Author

Shame i was unable to buy the eight blueberry juices I needed to finish the whole event in the shop :-(

7. illy1996

illy1996 Commander of the Forum

I only needed one Orange Cocktail to finish - due to my miscalculation but even so it would have been nice to finish. :(

Found the event over-complicated. I didn't like that we couldn't choose which fields we could grow on and place the blenders. It would also have been good to be able to buy more Cocktails. I would also preferred the crops to be the same time or nearer the same time as the blenders. :eek:

I was quite surprised that I got as far as I did as, due to personal circumstances, I was unable to harvest the blenders three times a day, every day. I lacked one very small harvest of blenders to finish so not too bad in the long run. :)

I did get a Zebra out of my stables so I cannot be too unhappy overall! :inlove:

swCactus1 likes this.
  8. istanboy

istanboy Forum-Greenhorn

So now the event is over ....
    I have deleted the blenders that have run out of charge.

What will happen with those? Will boxed blenders be changed into Experience or Cash?

9. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Master

FAQ stated that all blenders inlcuded box blender will be exchanged for 500 EP + 250 CC each.

10. forcryinoutloud

forcryinoutloud Forum-Apprentice

The blenders took FAR too long to harvest. Even with being able to plant on two fields (after removing all my stables - which was an utter PAIN), I was still only able to harvest twice a day - IF I stayed up really late but even that only got me 1-2 blenders a day. And because of all the staggering of the blenders being added to the field they were all ready to be harvested at different times throughout the day, which meant that I really only was able to make the drinks once a day. In the end, I didn't even get to the 10 and 12 drink mark on the blue and orange drinks respectively and because all these events are on European time and end, again, in the middle of the night my time, I lost out on all the blenders that would have given me enough to get to the next level at least in each color. Utterly disappointing - overly time consuming, ridiculously complicated for far too little reward and as usual, set up that you're not even REMOTELY going to come close to finishing unless you invest a ton of real money into the event.

I get that BP wants to make money, but at the VERY least you could set events up to make them worthwhile for those who can't or don't want to put real money into them as well. Allowing people the ability to even manage to get HALFWAY through the event by the time it ends without having to invest real money would, at least, make it worth bothering to take part. As is, it's just freaking stressful to see event after event after event popping up with so little time to actually be able to even really DO anything in them.

swCactus1 likes this.
  11. istanboy

istanboy Forum-Greenhorn

I got credit today for all items that are in my barn, but NOT for those boxed blenders which are in the decoration crate...

12. ChiefScapeGoat

ChiefScapeGoat Forum-Greenhorn

I played this event and got about half way thru as usual (I don't shell out the coin for the gift baskets). I was disappointed that I could only plant the blenders on the Magical Glade since I had to go back to the park or main field to mill the juice and back to the Magical Glade to turn in the juice. A lot of extra steps there. Two days after the event ended I got reimbursed for the unused juice and blenders. What I don't understand is why I still have 29 blender boxes that did not get reimbursed.

13. canuck58

canuck58 Forum-Apprentice

For me a bit confusing to start and then suddenly everything made sense. I realized it became vitally important to use coins to buy some of the cocktails to get you to the 45 coin level. Didn't matter which character. One of these events that come together right at the very end.

14. Shimmer

Shimmer Exceptional Talent

I enjoyed this event at the end, but at the beginning I found it too convoluted to be able to work out how well I was doing. I found that a bit stressful. Once I'd got enough blenders together, I was able to relax and enjoy the rest of the event while using most of my space for growing regular plants. I got some good prizes too.
    One other thing, I didn't like the 7 hour harvest time for the blenders. It meant that I was only able to harvest twice in 24 hours, for me.

farmerumf likes this.
  15. Mar_Bear

Mar_Bear Regular

i didnt care for this event.... i didnt get to finish as i needed 2 more harvests on the blue juice. the balancing was way off as i had twice as many of the orange juice and finished that side a day before the event ended but not enough of the blue. you couldnt even buy the juice to finish not even in the baskets just blenders. i thought the blenders took way to long to harvest and there was not any thing evident to tell when they were expired and had to be removed to turn into boxes to then put on the field to turn into blenders. i thought the time on the boxes was an irritation as well with the 10 min time. also the blenders got harvested at different times due to putting new ones on when there were already ones on the field. with a varied 7 hour harvest time that made it very difficult to harvest all of them when you work. not having the mill to make the juice on the same field that is needed to feed the animals was time consuming as there was a lot of clicking back and forth to do all of the tasks. when i first read the FAQ for this event i found it extremely confusing the actual event taking place was just as complicated and confusing. this is the first event that i have not finished in a long long time.

16. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Forum-Apprentice

I agree with you Mar_Bear on the back and forth to the mill...It made it a pain in the tush! (especially after having to collect from blenders with different end times...Sooooo frustrating!)

17. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.