1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breeding Ostriches during the Baby Boom

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by SophiePhasmid, Aug 23, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SophiePhasmid

SophiePhasmid Someday Author

Are there special rules that apply during a baby boom event? I purchased a fourth Tunnel Ostrich in order to produce one more needed Phantom Ostrich. I'm not sure what I got, but the desired results did not occur. Are all the regular rules of breeding off when the event is on?

Thanks for your help and if I posted this in the wrong thread, please forgive me and redirect it.

Thanks for all you do!

:)SophiePhasmid #8541344

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello SophiePhasmid,

Baby Boom gives higher chances of skips and extra animals. If you did not get the Phantom which is the next in line, you got a skip and would have received a Ballet or Skating Ostrich 8) Can you find the missing ostrich or would you like your account checked when an Admin stops by.

Can I assist you further?

farmerlily22 likes this.
  3. SophiePhasmid

SophiePhasmid Someday Author

No, thanks. I'm sure that's what I got. I'll have to be more careful next time I plan my breeding. I appreciate your help.

8) SophiePhasmid

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.