1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buffs not working still

Discussion in 'General issues' started by Brakenjan84, May 18, 2018 at 4:00 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brakenjan84

Brakenjan84 Advanced

I read yesterday that there were some issues regarding certain crafting buffs not working - I checked mine and it worked fine. This morning, after using Church Bouquet and Gingerbread, my workshops showed the adjusted time for about 2 seconds before going back to what it would be without the buffs.

I know that the developers were aware of the issue, I just wanted to let you know that it is still an issue and has not been fixed. A minor problem next to the bigger issue concerning the Premium Players, but just wanted to give a report regarding the lesser issues as well... ;)

2. nortonc

nortonc Someday Author

Exactly the same behaviour as above for Cheese Balls and animal housing (shows adjusted time for a few secs and then go back to normal without buff).

Have not started my own thread as this is the same issue?

3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Brakenjan84:)

The Game Team is aware the buffs are not working properly and are trying to resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience while the variety of issues are being sorted out. :)

nortonc- normally, yes, we ask players to post their own thread so we can assist players individually. Sometimes, players can have similar game issues with different root causes that may mean different solutions to fix them. However, in this case, the problem is known on BP's side and we have to wait until it can be resolved.

May I assist you further?

4. Brakenjan84

Brakenjan84 Advanced

Thanks Farmers.Almanac!

Just wanted to let you know that the issue hasn't been fixed yet. I sure do hope that we will have all our friends online again soon, I feel for all those Premium players, unable to log in.

Thanks again!
    You may close the thread :)

5. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome. Hopefully, all players can play again soon:)

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.