1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug in the Bahamarama temple?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by farmermoon68, Jul 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmermoon68

farmermoon68 Forum-Greenhorn

I just gave 30 gold bananas to unlock the part of the temple with field 4 in it, AGAIN, and now it's saying I have to give another 30 gold bananas to unlock that part of the temple AGAIN. This makes the 3rd time this has happened. Twice I've had to unlock that part of the temple. I've lost 60 hard won golden bananas to get into that part of the temple and it's still requiring MORE. I am NOT happy. I either want my ~edit~ back or else that ~edit~ of the temple opened up so I can get my 4th field...and the other stuff as I get the bananas to do it.

Anyone care to tell why this is happening?

Last edited by moderator: Jul 17, 2015
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello farmermoon68,

Please be so kind and post your user ID and we will be happy to check your logs - by the sound of it, you have unlocked a new chamber which costs Golden Bananas but doesn't give you access to any new item, just to unlocking the statues in that new chamber.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. farmermoon68

No...it keeps wanting me unlock the chamber AGAIN. My user ID is Farmermoon68. I've unlocked the chamber 3 times now and it want's me to unlock it again. That has gotten a bit tiresome.

I got a warning about language in my inbox...I'm not sure what I said that was swearing but whatever. Tried to reply to the moderator in my inbox...except there seems to be no option to reply. LOL

Thanks Teddy Bear.

MissSmartyPants likes this.
  4. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hi farmermoon68 is your username, your ID No. can be found at the bottom of your game screen.
    The warning was for your language, as noted in the forum rules Swearing or provocative language will not be tolerated. If you note your orignal post needed to be edited. Warnings are designed not to be replied to.

5. farmermoon68

Fine. Sorry. Not sure what was all that provocative...but I'll be more careful and not try to step on toes. o_O

Oh...ok. My ID # is: 46956084

Last edited by moderator: Jul 19, 2015
  6. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello farmermoon68 :)

Thank you for posting your user ID. I have checked your logs and you have indeed spent 25 Golden Bananas on unlocking a chamber, the 5th one. This doesn't unlock access to any new crop, animal, tree or feature, it just opens the room and allows you to unlock the statues in it further.

2015-07-17 07:22:04 CEST : StatueUnlock : Chamber 5, -25 Golden Bananas, Total left: 8 Golden Bananas

Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.