1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bugs Unleashed

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by MARLYMAR, Mar 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Count Count

does anybody have any strategy for this?

Mooboy, Nala777, kibsnfebs and 8 others like this.
  2. joanc123

joanc123 Board Veteran

Yes, plant seeds, water, manure, SG, SSG and turn off graphics. o_O

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Forum General

No but I think it is too funny!xDxD

swCactus1, Mooboy, Nala777 and 10 others like this.
  4. habalala

habalala Board Veteran

1) Rotate your monitor 180 degrees
    2) (alternative) See everything in game from a different perspective

5. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Count Count

lol I wasn't sure if I should rip up some of my butterflies for this or not lol xDxD:p I don't see what any of the rewards or anything are am I missing it somewhere? lol

6. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

Was doing a quick Strategy, but Marly beat me to it
    Start Midnight 1st of April CEST (now) - lasts 4 days

NB There is no need to buy anything!

First you need to feed the icebear, you already got a candy for this. Just tick of that tiny box under the ice bear if he isn't showing on the edge of yur farm. Feed him, then the real progress bar shows up. Remember you can toggle those pests off and on as you please.

Crop: Construction Shurb - 5h growing time
    Drop: Droprat
    Mill item: Flyswatter, requires 225 crop +13 drop

In order to do it all we need 60 flyswatters (by the look of things now, no faq out yet)

Total requirements
    Crop: 13 500
    Drop: 780

So far it looks like only the 3 main land fields are in play.

Yes all fields, trees & stables are upside down.
    How to turn them normal again:
    That is the left side of the bottom, a button with a bug with a "forbidden" sign on it

I hope those up and about will fill out the blanks, just thought I'd get the thread going. I'll correct any mistakes when I'm awake.

Happy prankster day, and may the droprat rain over your farm.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    swCactus1, Mooboy, Nala777 and 8 others like this.
  7. joanc123

joanc123 Board Veteran

Thank you Moraine. :music:

You can hide current bug(everything up side down), just click on the bug at the bottom of the progress bar. Your fields turn right side up!
    Guess it took the Mods by surprise, too. :)

Mooboy, Nala777, kibsnfebs and 5 others like this.
  8. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

I think it's absolutley cool. I should be deep in lalala land by now, but I just had to check and see if the event had started. My farm is prepped for tomorrow. With the insane low drop requirement and the amazing drop rate I Should have all the drops by tomorrows harvest. This should be an event to please most. Looked like the rewards are good too!

9. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Count Count

I got the bugs but nothing is upside down lol xDxD

Mooboy, Nala777, kibsnfebs and 6 others like this.
  10. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

Defo not a Mod Marly, but are you sure you're not standing on your head ? xD

11. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Count Count

lol that could be it xDxDxDxD oh I see they don't turn upside down until you feed the bear candy must be to much sugar for him lmbo xDxDxDxD wow talk about messin with your eyes o_Oo_OxDxD

12. mindy1701

mindy1701 Forum Mogul

I have bugs and upside down fields. Turned off the bug under the "event" progress bar, but fields are still upside down - it's starting to make my stomach really queasy - seriously.

13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Forum General

I have ALL fields are upside down and bugs everywhere!!xD Does anyone know how long we have to do is event?
    I got to make 60 flyswatters we need 13,500 crops and 780 drops (droprats)13eax 60.... I might be wrong!:oops:

14. Beccalass

Beccalass Someday Author

HAHAHA .....Droprat, I love that! See BP does listen. hahahaha

fun2farm, Nala777, kibsnfebs and 6 others like this.
  15. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

13 - doohhh not 2, I have 2 not 13. I knew I should have slept on it. Correcting my post.

Thought the bugs (the ones that crawls when you switch screen) worked the same way as the snow, but I can't seem to turned it off. Must be a glitch

16. PitBmom

PitBmom Forum-Apprentice

Is this an actual event or is this their April Fools joke? :D:D:D

17. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

I think it's an actuall event, don't scare me. I want another even :eek:

You told me Joan, and I still didn't understand. But it is the giant bug button on the bottom left. For me it had a red ring with a red slash over it. Everything was back to normal

18. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Active Author

Thank You MARLYMAR, and Everyone ! This caught me truly by surprise...and I did not know what to do. xDxDxDxDxD Now that I see it is an actual event, it's kind of really cool. That is...if it's for real. o_O It does not show up in the forum calendar of events. :eek: so I will keep playing, and feed the bears...see how it goes. :music:

19. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Count Count

don't feel bad it caught me by surprise too lol that's why I started this thread xD;)

20. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Active Author

Thank You MARLYMAR. I would have been lost without this thread. If this is for real, Good Luck Everyone...and don't let the bedbugs bite. LoL :p :cry:Gotta go find my backscracher now. :wuerg:xD:cry: